100 things you can only do in australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 things you can only do in australia

have fun with this site. Just POINT your cursor on the tiny thumbnail and it will quickly show you an activity and an image. click on the thumbnail if you want to read about the activity. its a cool site. Australian Traveller - 100 things you can only do in Australia
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Nice link! Australia is really a special place, with the landscape, climate, natural resources, distinctive cultural enivronment and the good lifestyle.
    Free Complimentary Cocktail Voucher for and a friend, Only a 1000 left: www.timeout.com/beefeater24

Comment

good lifestyle are two of the best words you said. i think that sums up. There are a lot of beaches to explore and dive in Queensland. Or just get tanned
      Last edited by jennychic; 12-23-2009, 05:26 AM.

Comment

I know of one thing you can only do in Australia, dog paddle nude to Cairns if you have ever seen that old beer ad on tv here in Australia you will know what i mean.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I like the site. I didn't know that Australia had the largest classroom.. it must be different and difficult to study in that place, considering there will only be one teacher and a lot of students...
          Australian ETA

Comment

Originally posted by dexternicholson View Post
            I like the site. I didn't know that Australia had the largest classroom.. it must be different and difficult to study in that place, considering there will only be one teacher and a lot of students...
            Only sounds Fun. that should need some strict instructor

Comment

That's a great site..Thanks for sharing it to us..Australia really is place of great things to do..
              Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Sounds good,
                Australia is really a special place in this world,thanks for sharing this wonderful link about australia.
                4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful information with proper link with us... Actually i am looking for same i can get it from your thread... Thanks
                  Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Good Lifestyle always attract number of people toward it. This is the main reason why Australia have maximum tourism in every season. This post has turn out to be quite informative for me as it has delivered useful information to us regarding things we can do in Australia
                    Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

Coffs Harbour on the New South Wales coast has given birth to a new adventure sport - a hybrid of white water rafting and surfing. Heading out from the beach, a team of hardy adventurers paddle through the crashing waves in an inflatable dinghy.
                      Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                      Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

This is really good and i must say something which is truly reasonable and helpful is the way how it is and at the same time sticking to everything that has an impact works for sure. The way you have talked about it can be helpful and also through these things we can get to have the basics clear which are necessary to know .
                        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I completely agree on it. Tourism can be a big highlight of a place especially when they have niagara falls tour from nyc as sources because they are quite good with all the ways and that is the way how all works.

Comment

I am a tourist and I like to visit the beautiful places all over the world. I want to talk about Australia. it offer numerous alluring and captivating attractions to visit. It is one of my favorite travel destinations. I like to visit its natural and historical places.
                            Last edited by jack567; 11-06-2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Wow, I Am also a travelling lover and have been visiting Australia in the last two years ago. I like those here with you my Australia tour journey was great for me. I have been great fun there with my all college fellows. I like to share with you it has many attractions, but now I want to know about your favourite attraction in Australia?

Comment

Working...
                              X