Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia - Fiji - Japan - Thailand - Need Advice on flights

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend are going to Australia in September and I can't wait! Been planning alot and have decided to fly to Carins buy a van and drive down to Sydney for new years. This is the first leg of our marthaon travelling plans. After spending a year traveling and working in Australia we have decided to visit a number of other destinations.

1st. Fiji (Nadi)
    2nd. Japan (Tokyo)
    3rd. Thailand then loas, cambodia, vietnam, mayalasia and India.

Since we have our austrlian visa's and after doing a shed load of research i have the first year covered. Now what i need help with is mainly flights between the countries..

- What is the cheapest way to get from Fiji to Japan? should we get a return from Australia then fly from Australia to Japan or Directly from FIJI?.

- Can i buy a ticket that will take me to Nadi for 3 weeks, then Japan for 2 weeks, then Thialand?

Once we get to thialand im pretty sure we can navigate around using trains etc to other countries.

Basically.. Do Fiji do cheap flights to Japan or should we Fly from Australia..

If anyone knows any cheap airlines out there or has done something similar please let me know of any information/advice on linking flights or anything you feel could help us.

Thank You.

Michael

Well, there are tour packages that cover these areas that you mentioned. They have everything including flight tickets and accommodations. One thing you need to be ready though is that they can be a bit more expensive than regular tickets.
    Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

While your Visit to Australia I want to suggest you to make your sure visit to Broome as this is a region which is full of natural diversity. This is the main reason why this place observe maximum tourist attraction
      Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

Working...
      X