Ayers Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayers Rock

Hi, My girlfriend and I are traveling to Australia for 3 months. We are on a budget like everybody else. After looking at the price of Ayers Rock, we are contemplating if its worth spending around 200/300 for a 3 day visit.

i would be extremely grateful if people could get back to me to let me know if they have an opinion if its worth the visit and money, or if its worth living slightly more comfortably around the rest of aussie.

Also if anyone has got any companies that do good deals to visit Ayers rock I would be most grateful!!

Waist Packs
    | Airfare Tickets

Ayers Rock

Hi

Ayers Rock has been rated 1 of the top 10 things to see in Australia
    I have added the top 10 list link below.

so yes it is worth it maybe look in to a tour company that has camping in perment safari style tents that have proper beds to keep your costs down.

Top 10 Things to Experience in Australia | Things to Experience

Tee

Comment

ayers rock? is it the mysterious, dome-shaped mound of stone in the heart of Australia?
      Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

are you coming to uluru WITH a transport? if not then you would most likely spend more than that. accommodations and meals are overpriced in uluru and the nearest accommodation is 18 km from Ayers Rock. the hostel is nearly $50. and hotels are over $200
        motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Here check out this picture and see how beautiful the Ayers Rock is..You really don't want to miss this..
          Attached Files
          Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Perhaps it would be more ecxiting if you can drive a 4x4 or camper van to Uluru or via ghan train.

But either 4x4 or camper van is the cheapest way to do things in Uluru.
            Campervan hire - Compare campervans in Australia

Comment

Originally posted by BlackEyes View Post
              Here check out this picture and see how beautiful the Ayers Rock is..You really don't want to miss this..

Ayers Rock is a definite must visit. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia, and you will surely like when you see it for yourself.
              Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Ayers Rock Campground

Some people might need a place to stay in Ayers rock and one famous is the ayers rock campground that houses various types of accommodations.

Campervan Hire: Destination: Uluru and Ayers Rock Campground
                Campervan hire - Compare campervans in Australia

Comment

JUst for additional information, One important thing that you need to remember when visiting Ayers Rock though is to never climb it. This one is highly risky, plus it's disrespectful to the local people.

Comment

When is the best time to visit New Zealand?
                    My travel blog

Comment

The Ayers Rock is a large sandstone foundation situated in Northern Territory (Australia). The special thing about which is that it appears to change its color with the change in intensity of Solar rays. The temperature here is generally hot and dry, the best time of the year to visit here is between May to August when the temperature is quite moderate.
                      car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

Yes when you are on Australia trip Ayers Rock is the place that you will have to see it dont worry about the price because its worth to pay whatever the price of it because i am sure about that you will have a rocking trip with you girlfriend.
                        Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Ae you sure you want to visit Ayers rocks? If yes then you must have good budget as this is the place which situate in heart of Australia and also cost high in its every visit.
                          Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

Ayers Rock is one of the oldest rocks on Earth. It is located in Australia. "Uluru," as Ayers Rock is called by Aborigines, is a sacred site for them. Aborigines have rights over Uluru. Uluru is in the middle of Simpson Desert. Aborigines think of it as a symbol of all creation.
                            Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                            Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Working...
                            X