Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice!

Hello everyone, I have been planning to visit Sydney with my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought that it would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. The reason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have been there, so I need advice from you people to help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take care of……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.
    Fresno Airport Fat limo service

Sydney is a good place and going with your family is just a great idea. While Australia is a "big country" the urban hubs of Sydney and Melbourne and their surrounding countryside can provide guests with days or weeks of wonderful experiences. Within two hours of Sydney you can be in the beautiful World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains, enjoying quaint villages or exploring a fabulous wilderness of this National Park area. If your desire is for fine food and wine then look for Hunter Valley tours. For the accommodations there, I would advice you to go with resorts united apartments and resorts which are independently owned and operated and are located in some of the most beautiful destinations.

Comment

Hey Glenn!

Here are a few ideas:

1. Opera House/Harbour Bridge
      2. Taronga Zoo
      3. Bondi Beach and the coastal walk
      4. Oxford Street Market (Saturday)
      5. Day trip to the Blue Mountains
      6. Manly Quarantine
      7. Sydney Aquarium

These are just a few suggestions! But I've done almost all of them and thought they were unique!

Comment

Sydney is worth to go. From my country, Malaysia to sydney its need air fair around MYR2k. So if be there, at least will spend 1 week onwards.
        http://www.traveling2u.com

Comment

Sydney is amazing place for travelling. Enjoy your journey. In sydney you can see Sydney Tower, operahouse, Hard Rock café, Blue Mountain Nationalpark, Oxford street, a short cabride from Kings Cross, is worth a visit in the evening.
          Online Travel Guides

Comment

I have been Sydney last year.It is the most beautiful city in the world. There are plenty of places in Sydney to visit. The most sought after place is the Sydney Opera house, but there are a wide variety of other exciting places awaiting your discovery.

Some of the famous places to visit in Sydney are Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Chinatown, King's Cross, St. James Church, St. Mary's Cathedral, Sydney Tower, Victoria Barracks. Sydney’s nightlife is so exciting.

I really enjoyed my last trip. Hope you will too.

Best Regards!
            Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

do's and dont's in Sydney? Just be like how you are in your country, a good citizen. simple rules and regulations that are also observed worldwide. and perhaps to start with is to observe aircraft regulations
              motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

If you want to relax and you are in Sydney, These two beaches should be on your list..Manly Beach and Bondi Beach..
                Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Yep I agree with manly and Bondi, although they can be crowded but that's what you get for popular places. The crowd in Manly and Bondi do not describe mess, they are fine and they are even more fun. The feeling of being in a top must visit fills it.
                  Campervan hire - Compare campervans in Australia

Comment

Australia's oldest city, Sydney is considered the 'Gateway to Australia'. Holidays and tours to Sydney include the Sydney Harbour displaying architectural brilliance, the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, a marvel of artistry and technology.
                    Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

No doubt Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities of Asia Pacific. The Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera are architectural wonders. The city of Sydney also exhibits a perfect blend of the indigenous and non indigenous culture.
                      car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

Sydney is a great place for travelers. Enjoy your trip. In Sydney you can see Sydney Tower, aubirahosi, hard rock cafe, natunalbark Blue Mountain, Oxford Street, kabridi short of "Kings Cross", is worth a visit in the evening.
                        Boston Events

Comment

Sydney is amazing place in world. your travel decision in Sydney its really nice and enjoyable. Enjoy your journey with your family.
                          4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

Don't forget to visit Merino sheep shearing demostration :-)
                            Cremorne Point Manor
                            Sydney, NSW
                            http://www.cremornepointmanor.com.au

Comment

What can i say about Sydney its really a nice place to visit for with family as well as single or with friends.. the beauty of this place its nice and it has lot of tourist place from where you can enjoy yourself a lot
                              Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Working...
                              X