Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place of Interest - Hanoi!

Hi everyone,

I had been in Hanoi for at least a Year now, I had recently open a forum but always been kicked you so I lazy to type much.. i just put everything into my Blog Please would you mind to view it, It's in the website below this.

Just click on it to know more info about it, I had purposely design that blog so it will be easy to trace

Thanks

Best Regards to all,

P/S:I hope you will find all your interest there.
    Last edited by freneasy; 11-09-2008, 03:49 PM.

Hey i see your blog.. lovely photographs of Hanoi.. I must plan to visit Vietnam for next year holidays..

Comment

I agree with devis that blog is quite interesting and pictures are beautiful. Hanoi is the best attraction in Vietnam I visited there couple of times and really enjoyed especially beaches. I also bought different types of stuff because it is famous for its shopping centers as well.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Hanoi

Yes, Very much indeed it's very enjoying.. I myself has been there for quite sometime now.. on an off to promote Hanoi..

The 1 thing I like about Hanoi is the place of interest and the fun I had in Halong bay it's very adventurous..

Comment

Halong bay is a such an amazing destinations for visit. It is most promising one destination among the nature lovers. It is a one major charming spot of this city. Thousands of visitors go there each year and enjoyed its nature charming views. I think you should go there once if you like to see natural places. I am sure you will spent great time there.

Comment

Halong bay is a beautiful attraction in Vietnam. Many travelling lovers to visit there and it is a great spot for natural beauty lovers. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life for enjoying its natural beauty.Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam. It is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands. I hope you will graet fun there like me.
            Last edited by tomammi; 02-04-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Tomammi, You have shared really great image of the Halong bay. I must say it is truly new place for me. I would like to explore it after complete my new york to niagara falls tour package. I am very happy to see new place on earth. I hope I will see many kinds of new places here and come back with lots of memories.

Comment

Halong Bay attracts visitors year-round with peak season between late May and early August. January to March is often cool and drizzly, and the ensuing fog can make visibility low, but adds bags of eerie atmosphere. From May to September tropical storms are frequent, and year-round tourist boats sometimes need to alter their itineraries, depending on the weather. November's sunny blue-sky days and lack of crowds make it the best time to make a beeline here. From that, Vietnam tour companies offer many Halong bay tours to meet visitors' vactions
                Mekong Tours / Halong Bay Tours / Vietnam Vacations

Comment

Hanoi is a most famous city of Vietnam. It offers a diverse kind of places to explored the views of incredible beauty nature views. I love this city due to its alluring attractions. I also visited there and I explored its numerous places for having enjoyment. Thousands of visitors go there annually with family and kids and spent their holidays. I want to know your views about this place?

My few cousins so much excited about his cherry blossom east coast

Comment

tomammi! I must say that you have shared here really a great kind of view of Hanoi. I just so much surprised after to watch the nature beauty of it. I am a nature lover so have decided to be there at that for sure as soon as possible. I really hope that Will have an amazing time ahead.

Comment

Hanoi is such a nice city for visit that is situated in Vietnam. It offers a lo of diverse kind of attractions to explore the views of nature beauty. It is a best place for outing and where you can enjoy some time with family and friends. I also spent such a nice time there with my beloved. I have capured a lot of images there. I hope you will spent good time there.

Comment

I am ready to take a tour of this city in next month with my uncle and aunt.There are some places which we will visit in this next tour of Hanoi. Like as Hoàn Kiếm Lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, West Lake, One Pillar Pagoda,Hanoi Opera House and some other we will visit there and will make our time enjoyable for us. Have you any suggestion for me?

Comment

Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, honoring a legendary horse, plus Đồng Xuân Market, selling household goods and street food.

Ear Wax Removal in Auckland

Comment

Working...
                          X