Vietnamese foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnamese foods

Despite many rises and falls though the long lasting history as well as cultural crosses between Vietnam and other countries such as China, France, Vietnamese cuisine still remains its deep and strong identity. In our many Vietnam tour packages, food lovers have a variety of choices: banh chung (sicky rice cake), pho (noodles), cha ca (grilled minced fish), banh cuon (rice flour steamed rolls), bun cha Hanoi (Hanoi grilled chopped meat and vermicelli)… Vietnamese food can be considered one of the healthiest cuisines in the world, which reach a balance between fresh herbs and meats as well as a selective use of spices, Holidays in Vietnam - Vietnam holiday tours - Vietnam tour packages Vietnam luxury travel

Here I want to share the names of some fabulous foods of Vietnam which are my favorite like:

Bun thịt nuong
    Chao tom
    Chả gio
    Banh cay
    Banh tet
    Banh mi

If you want to visit this beautiful country and then I will suggest you to must try these dishes. I hope you will like it.

Comment

jack567! you have shared really nice and tasty names of foods of Vietnam. I try many food items but now I like to share with you my favourite food name. Its name is Chao tom. I would like to suggest you must tryu thsi food when you will go Vietnam.

Comment

Vietnamese food is distinct and unforgettable. The cuisine relies on a balance of salty, sweet, sour and hot flavours, achieved through use of nuoc mam, a fermented fish sauce, cane sugar, the juice of kalamansi citrus fruit or tamarind and chilli peppers. Dishes use plenty of fresh herbs but tend not to be overly spicy, as chilli sauces are served separately.
        Read more at: Vietnam Tour Booking
        Mekong Tours / Halong Bay Tours / Vietnam Vacations

Comment

Working...
        X