Mai Chau Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mai Chau Valley

Mai Chau is located in Hoa Binh province, lies at south-west of Hanoi and the Northern of Hoa Binh province, far from about 140 km from Hanoi and 60 from Hoa binh province. It lies on a biggest mound; compare with sea level about 150 metres and Song Da River about 10km. It divide frontier with Son La, Phu Tho, Ha Tay, Ha Nam, Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa. At the first place, to get there, tourist can go by motorbike because two side roads have beautiful spots. Taking some photographs with your family or friends, saving memory is great. The terrain is quite abrupt, dangerous and far, tourist need to prepare some essential things. May be, car is more perfected. Secondly, Mai Chau valley has a Lodge where there are a lot of tribes and ethnics live but mainly White Thai. They speak Thai as the first language but they can speak fluently Vietnamese. When tourist listen to they speak Thai, often think that is Thailand but it is a little cross-bred. Almost locals are friendly and hospitable. What is more, the first impression with tourists is beautiful traditional clothes. What a pity, they don’t wear traditional clothes every day; they only wear them on the occasion of holiday such as festival, wedding and so on. Sometimes, many universities, collages take place travelling here and they often rent the traditional clothes of Thai or H’ Mong to take shot. So tourist can see many people wear these clothers. Finally, beside Mai Chau lodge, tourist can visit their on Sunday. People from different minorities living in the moutains come Mai Chau market to sell specifics products for instance: corn, rice, chicken, banana etc. And there is really special product- Tho Cam made by skilled Thai women. Even if tourist can explore some villages on hill with guide together with study daily living or eat their traditional food. That is interesting and unforgettable experience. In conclusion, Mai Chau is a beautiful valley, far from away a noisy and chaos Hanoi. It is interesting place to relax and entertainment for everyone
    Halong Victory Star
    Halong victory star cruises
    Victory Star Cruise Halong Bay 3Days/2Nights
    Sapa Travel Vietnam
    Indochina legend
    Cambodia tours
    angkor wat tours

Mai Chau has lots of beautiful sightseeings!
    Holidays in Vietnam | Vietnam luxury tours

Comment

Mai Chau Valley is a most famous hotel of Vietnam. I have been there about few months ago with my few family members to enjoyed delicious meal. It offers excellent services to their customers. It is an ideal places for food lovers. I will suggest you should go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.

Comment

I am going to agree with you Mai Chau Valley is a really nice accommodation in Vietnam. I like it all around natural beauty. I would like to suggest you must visit there and enjoy your holidays there. I like to share with you, its beautiful images which are attracted to my visit there soon. I hope you like it.

Comment

jack567, After reading your post, I can see that you have a big information about Mai Chau Valley View Hotel. I heard the name of it for the first time. After reading all post, I would like to explroe it after complete my 2 day tours from new york to niagara falls. I am very happy to see new place around the world. I hope I will come back with lots of memories.

Comment

In sprin, Mai Chau is a bright, almost parrot-green and by autumn this green transforms into golden hues as the rice approaches harvest. Taking the time to watch these transitions of color seems like a perfectly useful way to spend your time while there.
            The scenery isn't the only reason visitors flood to Mai Chau though; those bemoaning the dearth of truly budget accommodation in Vietnam will be happy to learn that this is one place you can stay for a song. The budget accommodation option is a 'homestay' in a stilt house in one of the ethnic White Thai villages a short walk from Mai Chau town: Ban Poom Coong, Ban Lac 1 and Ban Lac 2.
            The best time to visit Mai Chau is between October and April, as outside of these times Mai Chau can become unbearably hot, particular in June through to August, and if you're staying in a homestay you'll find little respite from the heat as electricity doesn't come on until the evening. That said, some good deals can be had on the pricier hotel options out of season
            Mekong Tours / Halong Bay Tours / Vietnam Vacations

Comment

Isolated Mai Chau and the nearby villages are in a valley around 139km from Hanoi and only 150 metres above sea level. Nestled between two towering cliffs and surrounded by emerald green paddies, it is an enchanting sight as you approach down the windy cliff side road and the villages and surrounding countryside present an idyllic rural scene that could easily charm you into staying longer than intended.
              In sprin, Mai Chau is a bright, almost parrot-green and by autumn this green transforms into golden hues as the rice approaches harvest. Taking the time to watch these transitions of color seems like a perfectly useful way to spend your time while there.
              The scenery isn't the only reason visitors flood to Mai Chau though; those bemoaning the dearth of truly budget accommodation in Vietnam will be happy to learn that this is one place you can stay for a song. The budget accommodation option is a 'homestay' in a stilt house in one of the ethnic White Thai villages a short walk from Mai Chau town: Ban Poom Coong, Ban Lac 1 and Ban Lac 2.
              The best time to visit Mai Chau is between October and April, as outside of these times Mai Chau can become unbearably hot, particular in June through to August, and if you're staying in a homestay you'll find little respite from the heat as electricity doesn't come on until the evening. That said, some good deals can be had on the pricier hotel options out of season.
              Mekong Tours / Halong Bay Tours / Vietnam Vacations

Comment

Mai Chau Valley is an amazing destination for visit and to see the incredible views of nature beauty. It is a best place for fun and you can enjoy there hiking. It is a main activity of his breathtaking destination. I love this destination due to its lush greenery spots which grab attentions of visitors from throughout the world. I also spent really awesome time there during my holidays. What do you know about it?

I have a good experience of los angeles to south rim grand canyon while I was taking this tour.

Comment

Working...
                X