NHA TRANG-DALAT (5days-4nights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHA TRANG-DALAT (5days-4nights)

Nha Trang - the most beautiful beach city in Vietnam, It is the combination of Beach, city and the beautiful Islands. In this tour you will discover the 3 most beutiful Islands in Nha Trang ( Mun, Mot, Tam) and fishing villages, beach sports....The former French hill station of Dalat, once called 'Le Petit Paris', is situated 300 km north of Ho Chi Minh City in the Central Highlands. It is an ideal place to escape from the heat of Vietnam's largest city. Because of its elevation, 1,500 meters above sea level, Dalat's climate is much cooler than that of the surrounding lowlands.
    Hanoi Open Tour would like to offer visitors a special trip to discover these wonderful sites for 5days.
    Itinerary
    * DAY 1 : HOCHIMINH CITY - DALAT
    Scenic drive from Ho Chi Minh City to the central highland resort of Dalat. En route, stop at rubber plantations, the "floating villages" at La Nga, Dambri Waterfall, and tea and coffee plantations. A visit to a silk-making business is optional. Upon arrival in Dalat, enjov a brief orientation tour around the city before transfer to hotel. (Overnight in Ban Dalat)

* DAY 2 : DALAT - SIGHTSEEING
    Full day of sightseeing in and around Dalat, including a tour of the summer residence of Vietnam's last emperor, Bao Dai, the old steam engines of the Dalat Cremaillere Railway, and monasteries, cathedrals and convents that populate this former French retreat. Dalat's temperate climate makes it ideal for vegetable and flower cultivation, and the tour includes a visit to the Dalat Market and the Dalat Flower Garden to see a variety of orchid species. (Overnight in Dalat)

* DAY 3 : DALAT - NHA TRANG
    In the morning, drive through the pine trees and hills surrounding Dalat to visit the legendary Magic Table and a Chinese pagoda. The mountainside drive continues down a series of switchbacks affording spectacular views of the arid lowlands and the sea. Stop near the seaside town of Phan Rang to visit Po Klong Garai, a well-preserved 14th century Cham Tower. Follow the coastal road to Nha Trang, stopping at a vineyard along the way. Upon arrival in Nha Trang, hotel check-in with the rest of the day free to enjoy this beach town. (Overnight in Nhatrang)

* DAY 4 : NHA TRANG - BOAT TRIP
    Enjoy Nha Trang's turquoise waters and white sandy beaches. Take a morning boat cruise to offshore islands in Nha Trang Bay. Afternoon visit to the Po Nagar Cham Towers, the Long Son Pagoda, the Cathedral of Nha Trang and the Oceanographic Institute. A visit to a local fish and food market is optional. (Overnight in Nhatrang)

* DAY 5 : NHA TRANG - HO CHI MINH CITY
    Breakfast in Nha Trang, followed by the return drive to Ho Chi Minh City. Stop en route to enjoy ocean views and to visit dragon fruit plantation. Check into hotel on arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. End of services.

TOTAL PRICE: $
    Included:
    - Hotel based on twin sharing ROH room
    - Meal full board as itinerty
    - Local speaking guide
    - Private new A/C tranport
    - All entrance fee as itinerary
    - Water and cold towel on car

CONTACT US: HANOI OPEN TOURISM-213 Khuat Duy Tien-Hanoi
    Tel: +84.668.089.26
    Hotline: +84.973.081.145
    Emai: hanoiopentourism@gmail.com
    Last edited by yumele; 02-01-2013, 07:55 AM.

sounds great

Comment

thanks
      hope u try it .

Comment

Vietnam is known as a beautiful country with magnificent landscapes, thousand years of tradition as well as friendly and hard-working people. When tourists go on Vietnam luxury travel, they can explore historical sites in Hanoi, witness the mavellous beaches in Halong Bay or enjoy the rural life of residents in the coutryside... To nurture your dreams of exploring the rich and long-aged history and culture of Vietnam, we provide some featured tours during holidays in vietnam as below:

Comment

yumele...! I would like to say that you have shared great informations about Nha Trang. I have no idea about this place but after reading your share information I feel that is an awesome place for visit. I have decided that I must visit this place in my life. I will stay there for two days. I am sure I will have great time there.

Comment

Nha Trang is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I have great fun there and I want to visit there again in my life. This is a famous City in Vietnam for tourist point of view. Many travelling lovers to go there for having fun and seeing its natural beauty. Can anyone like to share ith me your personal experience of this destination?

Comment

Working...
            X