No announcement yet.

PHONGNHA CAVES (QUANGBINH) (3 days/ 2N)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHONGNHA CAVES (QUANGBINH) (3 days/ 2N)

Though celebrated by natives for centuries, the Phong Nha caves are only now taking their rightful place among the world’s most spectacular cavern. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 2003, these limestone grottoes are the centerpiece of Phong Nha Ke Bang national park and border the largest contiguous tract of forest in Vietnam, where the age of discovery has yet to end.

Hanoi Open Tourism would like to offer visitors a special trip to view and discover this cave.
    Detailed Tour:

Day 1 : Hanoi - Dong Hoi
    PM : 19h00 take OPEN TOUR night - bus (or night train) to Dong Hoi province. Overnight on the bus (train).

Day 2 : Dong Hoi - Phong Nha - Dong Hoi

AM: 6h00 Arrive DONG HOI, transfer to hotel & check in upon arrive. 8h00 am: Take car to PhongNha Caves (50km far from Dong Hoi) and discover Phong Nha by wooden boat. Phong Nha Cavesare the complex of 14 grottoes situated in a region of limestone mountains in Ke Bang National Park. Phong Nha Cave have a total length of 7,729 m. Phong Nha Cave were listed as a World Natural Heritage Site in July of 2003 by UNESCO. The Cham People has used Phong Nha Cave as Buddhist sanctuaries in the 9 and 10 centuries. Visit the cave, you will have a chance to explore the remain of Cham altars and inscriptions inside the cave

PM: Free time for swimming at Nhat Le beach. Overnight at hotel in Dong Hoi town

Day 3 : Departure
    Have breakfast at hotel
    · Option 1 ong Hoi - Hue.
    6h30AM Pick up by bus at the hotel to Hue or get day train from DONG HOI station to Hue at 9h30am.
    PM: Arrive Hue. End tour
    Option 2 : Dong Hoi -Hanoi
    Full day free time. You can enjoy at the NHAT LE beach.
    12h00 return to Hanoi by day train. 21h00 arrive Hanoi. End tour

Free time until departure. Finish tour

Total price: $

Rates are inclusive of:

Full transportation by OPEN BUS: Hanoi - DongHoi - Hanoi or Hue
    Accommodation at DongHoi or PhongNha hotel with breakfast.
    Private car to visit PhongNha cave in DongHoi
    Boat trip .
    Sightseeing fees .
    English- speaking guide (other languages are available upon request)
    Entrance fees
    Full meals as indicated in the itinerary

CONTACT US: HANOI OPEN TOURISM-213 Khuat Duy Tien-Hanoi

Tel: +84.668.089.26

Hotline: +84.973.081.145

Emai: hanoiopentourism@gmail.com

Last edited by yumele; 02-01-2013, 07:56 AM.

Vietnam is known as a beautiful country with magnificent landscapes, thousand years of tradition as well as friendly and hard-working people. When tourists go on Vietnam luxury travel, they can explore historical sites in Hanoi, witness the mavellous beaches in Halong Bay or enjoy the rural life of residents in the coutryside... To nurture your dreams of exploring the rich and long-aged history and culture of Vietnam, we provide some featured tours during holidays in vietnam as below:

Comment

Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park is a best place for having enjoyment. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hiking and photography. Its lush greenery and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. I also visited there about few months ago to enjoy incredible beauty of this park. I will suggest you should go there once.

Comment

I like to share with you, I have never visited Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park never in my life but after your post I want to go there after finishing my hyannis bus tour. I want to see its some beautiful images. So then I will go there if you like to share with me, I will go there without any hesitation. I will wait for your reply there.

Comment

Working...
        X