Beautiful Spot lights in Vietnam which you can not ignore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Spot lights in Vietnam which you can not ignore

Southeast Asia is one of the attractive tourist destinations around the world. Vietnam is a
    country with cultural and artistic cradle of area with unique non-material culture such as water
    puppetry, Bac Ninh folk song, and so on. More and more tourists choose Vietnam as a tourist
    destination because Vietnam brings a natural beauty spread across the world's most beautiful
    beaches with blue sea, white sand, golden sunshine and the hospitality of local people. The
    beauty of Vietnam is broadening from pristine mountainous with the terraces, primitive forests
    to the hidden beauty of islands. Go to Vietnam, you could not ignore these attractive spot lights,
    such as:

Halong Bay – a New 7 Wonders World

Recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site since 1994 for it thousands of natural
    islands, Ha Long Bay is a legendary world, and one of the most magnificent scenic spots in
    Vietnam as well.

Viewed from above, Halong Bay resembles a geographic work of art. While exploring
    the bay, you feel lost in a legendary world of stone islands. Halong bay is also a region of highly-
    concentrated biological diversity with many ecosystems of salt water-flooded forests, coral
    reefs, and tropical forests featuring thousands of species of animal and plant life. The permanent
    beauty of Ha Long is created by three factors: stone, water and sky. Ha Long’s island system
    is multicolored with a variety of shapes and can be regarded as a water-color, a work of art. Ha
    Long’s sea is always the same, blue, smooth and still.

Over 100 years ago, the French Journalist John Rey praised Ha Long:

“In the brilliant light of the tropical sun, the sea surface, dark and light, here and there in the
    shadow of limestone mountains, is really an indescribable, fanciful scene. Sunset looks like a
    flaring fire, throwing all the islands into a fairyland”

Nowadays, many domestic and international politicians, poets, cultural celebrities and
    tourists make the same comment when they visit Halong Bay: “If you haven’t visited Ha Long
    Bay, you haven’t been to Viet Nam.”

Sapa

Sapa is a beautiful and romantic tourist town, 38km from Lao Cai City. The scenery of
    the Sapa region in large part reflects the relationship between the ethnic minority people and
    nature. This is seen especially in the paddy fields carpeting the rolling lower slopes of the Hoang
    Lien Mountains. The impressive physical landscape, which underlies this, has resulted from the
    work of the elements over thousands of years, wearing away the underlying rock.

If ever asked to drop a quick comment, even the toughest person must admit the romance
    and peace of a magnificently cool and beautiful Sapa!

Mekong Delta

Elsewhere, the scenes are timeless. Early morning on the Mekong Delta brings the daily
    floating markets where fruit and vegetables are peddled. Everywhere the green patchwork of rice
    paddies stretches into the distance, broken only by the silhouette of water buffalo and conical-
    hatted farm workers bending down to tend the young plants.

Ancient Huế

The ancient former imperial capital, Hué, takes visitors back to a time of concubines and
    eunuchs. In every town, young women wearing the simple but feminine national dress, the ao
    dai, weave their way through the traffic at the controls of a motorbike. Only in Vietnam could
    the past and the present be encapsulated so perfectly

Dalat

Nature has granted Dalat a graceful beauty making it an ideal tourist destination of
    which landscape exudes a sweet fragrance and shows off vary colors all year round.

“Listening to the noon going down in the romantic town, a Dalat-violet is filled with
    fog…” (written by Minh Ky, Da Cam) is lyric of a famous song about Dalat – one of the top
    prioritized destinations in Vietnam for its romantic and flowerful beauty. Located in the South
    Central Highlands of Vietnam (Lang Biang Highlands), Dalat was originally the playground
    of the French, and today’s “valley of love”, surrounded by cool, fresh and silently charming
    atmosphere.

Most visitors to Vietnam are overwhelmed by the sublime beauty of the country’s natural
    setting. The Red River Delta in the north, the Mekong River Delta in the south and almost the
    entire coastal strip are a patchwork of brilliant green rice peddies tended by peaseant women in
    conical hats. Vietnam’s 3451 km of coastline include countless kilometers of unspoiled beaches
    and a number of stunning lagoons; some sections are shaded by coconut palms and casuarinas,
    others bounded by seemingly endless expanses of sand dunes or rugged spurs of the Truong Son
    Mountains.

Between the two deltas, the coastal paddies lining the South China Sea give way to
    soaring mountains, some of whose slopes are cloaked with the richest of rainforests. A bit further
    from the littoral are the refreshingly cool plateaus of the Central Highlands, which are dotted
    with waterfalls. The area is the home to dozens of distinct ethno-linguistic groups (hill tribes),
    more than almost any other country in Asia.

With our experiences in the tourism field for so many years, Checkin Vietnam is proud
    to be the best "Booking Online" system in Vietnam, providing the best price for customers when
    booking at hotels, resorts, cruises over the country, the domestic and international tours. This
    is a booking online system to help customer book hotels in Vietnam. Especially the prices will
    be 15%-40% lower than booking directly at the hotel. Customers save a lot of money their time
    when book online and be sure the room for their stays at the hotel at the best price.

Checkin Vietnam system accept all types of international credit card like Visa, Master
    Card, Paypal gate... By some simple clicks, customers can easily search for hotels or tour
    packages and finish payment safety and conveniently. Checkin Vietnam is gradually confirmed
    the leading position in the market hotel reservations, book tours, professional style of operation,
    booking processing speed fast, immediate and dedicated customer service, attentive.
    Gina Hoang .Ms
    Northern Sales Manager

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHECKIN VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL CORPORATION
    Add: A2302 M3-M4 Building, 91A Nguyen Chi Thanh Str, Hanoi, Vietnam.

Mo: +84.97 217 9456
    Tel: +84.4 6269 7777
    Fax: +84.4 6288 3456
    Skype/Yahoo: north.checkinvietnam
    Email: gianght@checkinvietnam.com
    Our Facebook Our Youtube

Banh Cuon (Rice Flour Steamed rolls) has never stop to demonstrate its long-lasting perfect comfort food to food lovers for thousands of years. It has become a favourite breakfast food for many Vietnamese people. Once you go on Vietnam luxury tours, if you try the dish, you soon fall in love with its flavor.
    Banh Cuon looks like a soft spring roll, with ground pork, minced wood ear mushroom, and onions and eaten with Vietnamese ham (cha lua), steamed beansprouts, and cucumbers. It tastes delicious and the ingredients are actually common foods. Another variation arising from a village in Northern Vietnam famous for their banh cuon is called banh cuon “Thanh Tri” a style where the crepe is not rolled but kept in sheets without any filling, and sprinkled with fried onions. Its name “Banh Cuon Thanh Tri “ is due to its origin in Thanh Tri Village of South Hanoi.

Comment

Gina.civn...! I appreciate your effort and I must say that your shared information is very useful for me as well as other readers. Halong Bay is a most famous tourist destination of Vietnam. It is most promising one destination among the nature lovers. It is a nice place where tourists can enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. I also visited there for having fun.

I have a plan to takeNiagara Falls bus tours with my friends

Comment

Halong Bay is a great destination for travelling point of view. I hope Iw ill go there again in my life. I have been visited there at once in my life so now I would like to suggest you must visit there for having fun. I love its natural beauty and here many Junk boat tours provide for tourist for enjoyment.

Comment

Vietnam is known as best destination for travelling with a lot of attractions from north to south. Foods and vietnamese are impessed thing with tourists.
          You can read more about Vietnam at: Vietnam Tour Booking
          Mekong Tours / Halong Bay Tours / Vietnam Vacations

Comment

I love Sapa so much, will be there in short time

Comment

Working...
            X