Visit to Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit to Singapore

If you want a unique place to visit in a short time is bit difficult, but possible. Because there are few places where you could enjoy with your family / friends / partner. I would like to recommend Sentosa in Singapore. I love this place, where beautiful beach. Malayisia is also good place, I am also planning to visit in the next month.
    Boston Activites

Philippines is a good option too as far as Asian travel is concern.
    Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

I think Viet Nam is good choice in SEA.You can try to visit our country...beauty place and friendly people..
      Horizon VietNam Travel - Travel Agent In Ha Noi
      Vietnam Package tour-Laos Tour-Cambodia- Myanmar Tour- Indochina Tour
      Ha Long Bay Cruise
      Email: info@wayto-vietnamindochina.com
      Hotline: (+84) 04 37 93 86 37

Comment

It is special for this noodle that you can order two versions: dry (without soup) and water (with soup!), for dry version they mix the noodle with soy sauce, and serve you with separated small bowl of soup, you can eat just noodle first and taste the soup late. The sweet aroma of the broth comes from the meat, dried squid and special condiments.

Comment

Singapore is a best place for travelling as tourism point of views. It is known for its incredible attractions. It is my favourite one travel destinations. I have been there after my Boston to New York city sightseeing bus tours numerous times of my life with my family and friends. In my point of view its a best place to enjoy family holidays.
          Last edited by jack567; 01-11-2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I am going to agree with you jack567! I had great enjoy in Singapore with my family. I want to visit there again and I wish I got a chance to visit there soon for having fun with my college friends. I hope I will again a good time spend there. It has many attractions able to see and enjoyment for travelling lovers. I would like to suggest you must visit in signal for and enjoy your holidays there.

Comment

Singapore is a best country for visit and you can see there diverse kind of places like Gardens by the Bay, Fort Canning Park, Fort Canning Park, Singapore Zoo, Merlion Park and Civilian War Memorial. I also explored all these places in my these tours and every time had lots of fun there. I want to know your views about these places?

Comment

Singapore is a mosaic of contrasting cultures. It's easy to be dazzled by Orchard Road's wall-to-wall malls, but you can take a breather at Chinatown's immense Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Hindu shrines draped with marigold garlands. The city's mix of traditional, colonial and futuristic is best seen at the mouth of the Singapore River, where the spiky domed Esplanade theatre is steps away from the neo-Palladian Asian Civilizations Museum, home to Islamic calligraphy and Vietnamese sculptures. Here is The 7 Best Rooftop Bars in Singapore | TheBestSingapore.com

Comment

Sentosa
                  Universal Studios Singapore
                  Singapore Flyer
                  Night Safari, Singapore
                  Gardens by the Bay
                  Jurong Bird Park
                  Marina Bay Sands
                  Orchard Road
                  These are really the most beautiful places of Singapore where I love to enjoy travel.

Comment

Singapore is my dream destination where I want to go for my childhood. But unfortunately still I could not find a chance to go there. I wish to visit all these places in my tour of Singapore. But now I have finalized that I will make a move towards this country as I will be back from my yellowstone bus tour. So happy that my dream will come true and I will visit all the iconic places of Singapore soon.

Comment

Best described as a microcosm of modern Asia, Singapore is a melting pot of culture and history, and an extravaganza of culinary delights. Officially known as the Republic of Singapore, it is both a city and a country located in Southeast Asia. One of Asia's most visited destinations, Singapore is best described as an amalgam of a fast-paced life and an off-the-back-street inheritance.

​Sentosa
                      Universal Studios Singapore
                      Singapore Flyer
                      Night Safari, Singapore
                      Gardens by the Bay
                      Jurong Bird Park
                      Marina Bay Sands​

Ear Wax Removal in Auckland

Comment

Working...
                      X