Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the best time to travel Vietnam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the best time to travel Vietnam ?

The climate and temperature of Vietnam are varied and different among regions so you could travel Vietnam all year round. At any time of the year, climate is good in some regions while not so good in some other regions. You can always select a suitable tour that suits your tastes. For more information, click on the weather and climate section of the Travel Guide.

best time for travelling in vietnam and best places to choose

Originally posted by Jenniferit View Post
    The climate and temperature of Vietnam are varied and different among regions so you could travel Vietnam all year round. At any time of the year, climate is good in some regions while not so good in some other regions. You can always select a suitable tour that suits your tastes. For more information, click on the weather and climate section of the Travel Guide.
    You can travel to vietnam anytime of year.
    when the summer comes, best choice for you is to travel to Sea Cities such as Quang Ninh city (famous for Halong Bay), Khanh Hoa city ( famous for The VinpearlLand and so many other resorts), Binh Thuan city ( famous for Mui Ne ).

Coming to islands is a good choice, too. You can visit Phu Quoc island from Kien Giang city, Cat Ba island from Halong Bay, ...
    when the Autumn comes, the best choice for you is to visit Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. you will like walking through the old quater or on the sidewalk around Hoankiem Lake. enjoying some traditional fastfood and drink of hanoi is the habit of so many people.

Comment

I would like to say both of these that you have shared really nice information about Vietnam. I have been there about few years ago during my winter holidays. I stay there for four days to enjoy incredible beauty this amazing region. I saw many fabulous places and had an awesome experience there. In my point of view winter is a best season to visit this beautiful region. During this season tourist can enjoy the real charm of nature beauty. So can you share your experience have you every visit there.
      Last edited by jack567; 01-30-2016, 04:38 AM.

Comment

I am going to agree with you jack567! I want to visit Phu Quoc island at once in my life. I have never visited there ever in my life, but after finishing my bro Vietnam's tour. He shares with me its cool images and after seeing this image, I have a plan to visit there must at once in my life. I like its natural beauty. I wish I will go there soon.

Comment

December to late April and May are the best time to travel in Vietnam. There are lots of places to visit and explore.

Comment

varunindia88! I am going to agree with you that here April and May are the best time to travel in Vietnam and see its natural beauty on these months. I want to go and enjoy my life once again there. you suggestion is good for travelers...

Comment

Vietnam is a most exciting holiday destination of the world. I have been there more than five times in my whole life to enjoy summer holidays. Every time had lots of fun there. Thousands of visitors go there annually with family and friends and enjoyed incredible beauty of this amazing place. In my point of view summer season is a best to visit this breathtaking destination. Tourists can enjoy there hiking, trekking, camping, photography and nature viewing.

Comment

Working...
              X