Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go in Vietnam ?

Dear members of the community,

first time travelling to Vietnam often seems a bit confusing for Vietnam newbies. There are all too many hotspots and the timeframe is much too short to visit all of them.
    So I have made a website to give first time visitors a better feel of Vietnam as well as an idea of what the cities and areas really look like. The videos are all made by myself, I am a professional cameraman, who has been travelling a couple of times to Vietnam. The videos are speechless, the articles on the site are multilingual. Music would be nice, but the licence fees woul blow up my budget. Sorry. Nevertheless the videos will give you a deep insight of vietnamese lifestyle and culture and will be helpful for your planning.

Cheers and happy travel

Jojo

Nha Trang is a beautiful and gorgeous city of Vietnam. It offers a lot of alluring spots to explored the views of nature beauty. I love this destination due to its nature's sightseeing that grab attentions of visitors each year. It is an ideal destination for nature and photography lovers. I also visited there for having fun. Thousands of visitors go there with family and kids and enjoyed its nature charming views.

I have a plan to takeNiagara Falls bus tours with my friends

Comment

I visited last year in Nha Tehran with my aunt, According to her, many traveling lovers to visit there and stay there for spending a full of relaxing time. She told me that Its main beach is a long, curving stretch of Tran Phu Street backed by a promenade, hotels, and seafood restaurants. I would like to suggest you must visit there at once in your life and enjoy your holidays there.

Comment

First time to Vietnam, i think you should book tour visit around Vietnam from North to South with half month. Last month i had wonderful trip with Vietnam Tour Booking in 14 days around famous beaches of Vietnam. You can refer the tour at: Vietnam Tour Booking with coupon code VTB16CX, you will discount 10% for all tours in the website
        Happy Travels!
        Mekong Tours / Halong Bay Tours / Vietnam Vacations

Comment

If you plan to visit Saigon, I strongly recommend you to try this Saigon River Tour, it's one of the unique and authentic river experience in Saigon.

Comment

Recommended to top attractions in Ha Long Bay.
            Omega Tours | Omega Travel | Omegatours Travel | Center Vietnam Tourism | North Vietnam Tourism | South Vietnam Tourism

Comment

Ba Be National Park is the place that one needs to visit. Aside from the critically endangered Vietnamese salamander and the hundreds of other wildlife species that call this region home, birdwatchers should keep an eye out for the magnificent crested serpent eagle and the oriental honey buzzard. These include monkeys, bears, and pangolins, the only mammals with a full coat of scales. Higly recommended. If you want to know more about places outside and the USA like Vietnam, Japan, Dubai Etc Visit Mysittications.com. There you will get in depth insights about the places.

Comment

Cat Ba island should also be considered for 1 night stay while being in Halong.

Comment

Halong is the best place

Comment

If your destination is HCM or Hanoi, I think you should contact a travel company to accompany you, because that way you will have more time to enjoy and enjoy the culinary flavors. of Vietnam, go to many beautiful and useful places without having to spend too much time looking for addresses and delicious places to eat.

Comment

A long, narrow country squeezed in between the South China Sea and the Laos and Cambodia borders, Vietnam is a land of striking landscapes that range from the lush rice terraces and forested mountains in the north to the picturesque valleys of the Central Highlands and the fertile delta and beautiful beaches of the south.

Vietnam has seen its fair share of struggles. Ruled for almost a thousand years by various Chinese dynasties until 938 AD, Vietnam became a French protectorate in the 19th century. After independence, there was the Vietnam War.

Today, Vietnam is a proud country and you can see why. Not just for fiercely defending its own independence, but for its incredible landscapes and history.

The first words on everyone’s lips when speaking of Vietnam are undoubtedly Halong Bay, a beautiful set of karst islands and formations off the northern coast. Hanoi is the bustling, motorbike filled capital. Plan your trip to this beautiful Southeast Asia travel destination with our list of the best places to visit in Vietnam.​

Audiologist in chennai

Comment

Working...
                      X