Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hotel in Hanoi

Hi guys,
    Did you visit Hanoi?Do u have any experience in finding the best accomodation in Hanoi
    Ms Lily - Sale executive
    Hanoi Mike's hotel
    No 1 -3 Hang Phen Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
    Tel : (84) 4 39233411 / 39233999
    Fax : (84) 4 39233412

are there a lot of attractions in hanoi to cover for 7 days ?
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

If you want to travel in Vietnam just fo 7 days, it is not enough time for you to discover but if you want to stay in Hanoi for 1week, I will give you alot of ideas and tourist atractions to visit.
      In Hanoi, you must visit Ho chi Minh masoluem, Temple of literature, first university in Vietnam, Water Pupet show, Hoan Kiem Lake, Bat trang ceramic village, Van Phuc silk village.....
      If you want to know more, please email me, I will help you, ok?
      Ms Lily - Sale executive
      Hanoi Mike's hotel
      No 1 -3 Hang Phen Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
      Tel : (84) 4 39233411 / 39233999
      Fax : (84) 4 39233412

Comment

Hi There

Hi There,
        I have seen your website really Hanoi looking awesome place and i decide that whenever i go Hanoi then i will stay in hanoi mikes hotel.

Comment

if you go to travel Cat ba, you can view list hotel of cat ba on site: hotelincatba.com
          You want book emotion cruise halong bay or Vietnam travel tour package, adventure holidays Vietnam, red dragon cruise halong bay, Cat ba island resort, Booking online hotels Cat ba, Tour cat ba, sapa tours, halong bay tours, indochina travel, victory star cruise?

Comment

We provide Vietnam luxury travel and Vietnam luxury tours.

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of top 10 best hotels of Hanoi like:

Golden Palace Hotel
              Oriental Central Hotel
              Holiday Gold Hotel
              Rising Dragon Hotel
              Hanoi Imperial Hotel
              Noble Boutique Hotel
              Hanoi Impressive Hotel
              Rising Dragon Grand Hotel
              Golden Sun Moment Hotel
              Hanoi Elegance Emerald Hotel

I hope my shared list about hotels would be useful for you. Let me know which one is your favorite hotel.

Comment

jack567! I really like your sharing list of accommodations. I share my personal experience of one of them accommodation. Golden Sun Moment Hotel is a really nice accommodation during my Vietnam tour. I have a plan to visit there again for enjoying its services with my partner. I hope so I will get a chance to visit there and enjoy lots of fun there.

Comment

Hanoi has plenty most beautiful and luxury resorts to their visitors. In my point of view Hanoi is a best resort to have comfortable stay in this alluring city. I have been there before my los angeles to grand canyon south rim only twice time and have really nice time there with my family and friends. It is famous for its best services. Its atmosphere is very pleasant. I think you should go there once in your life. I am sure you will have really great time there as well as other visitors.

Comment

Working...
                  X