Kayaking in Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayaking in Vietnam

Vietnam has many kinds of kayakings as sea kayaks, river kayaks and lake kayaks.
    Kayaking in Vietnam, one of the most popular water sports in Vietnam, will bring you close to the natural beauties of the country and who knows you might just discover a rare jewel tucked away amidst the seascapes.
    Many kayaking place which is the most famous in Vietnam
    Ha long bay: The most famous place for kayaking in Vietnam. Kayak is also the best way to explore how beautiful Halong is, to paddle through islets, to visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches, floating-fishing village, to talk with local fish-man.
    Thanks to thousands of islands on the bay, the water is calm, the current is fine, and the wind is not too strong are ideal condition for sea-kayaking.

Mekong river: exploring narrow channels, floating markets, daily life, orchards in the Delta.
    The favorable conditions of Calm water, light current, good mother-boat are to enable us to build kayaking tours in Mekong River.

BaBe lake: Exploring peaceful river, beautiful lake, daily life, local market...

Cat ba island: Cat Ba Island is situated in Ha Long Bay, 50 km to the east of Hai Phong City, in Northern Vietnam.Going Cat ba island, come and admire what’s the magic of nature!

Well, your post is really informative thanks for giving this awesome place for kayaking because I really love to do this activity. I visited there plenty of times how I missed this place.

On a similar note I visited Luray, VA to spend the holiday vacation with friends. There are plenty of outstanding places for kayaking especially Shenandoah National Park. You can do different types of activities like hiking, biking, mountain climbing, boating/sailing and fishing in Shenandoah River.

I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Vietnam offers a lot of incredible destinations where tourism can have visit and can enjoy different activities like swimming, boating, trekking, scuba diving, kayaking and gulf surfing. Those names are Phan Thiet, Nha Trang, Con Son Island, Con Dao and Phu Quoc. I will suggest you to must visit these places and enjoyed their divers kind of activities. I hope my shared information would be useful for you.

Comment

Phan Thiet is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. I have plans to visit there again in my travelling life. I hope you ill go there soon for spending one week with my friends. Phan Thiết is a coastal region of Southeast Vietnam and capital of the Bình Thuận Province. It has many luxury hotels and interesting points for enjoyment.

Comment

You can visit Halong to do kayaking activity when you join Halong cruise.
          Mekong Tours / Halong Bay Tours / Vietnam Vacations

Comment

Vietnam has pleny most wonderful and and luxry island to have fun and tourist can enjoy there many differernt activities such as hiking, trekking, camping, scuba diving, sailing, gulf surfing and kayaking, I want to share the names of some most exciting islands which I had explored in my these tours like Tho Chu Island, Cat Ba Island, Con Son Island and many others. These all places are the best for kayaking.

I also enjoyed my tour packages from los angeles

Comment

Working...
            X