Bangkok attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok attractions

Here I am going to share a list of some amazing attractions to visit in Bangkok. Check them out:
    • Wat Arun
    • Grand Palace
    • Golden Buddha
    • Safari World
    • Bangkok National Museum
    Guys have you ever been to Bangkok. Let me know about your favorite one of the mentioned above.
    Last edited by suraj57; 05-02-2016, 10:51 AM. Reason: bangkok
    See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

suraj57, You have shared a great list of the Bangkok attractions. I visited it last month before taking the las vegas to yellowstone tours. No doubt that is the capital and famous city in Thailand. Let me Add more names of places which are famous in this city. The names are;
    Grand Palace
    Golden Buddha
    Dusit Zoo
    Dusit Palace
    Suan Pakkad Palace

Comment

Suraj! really good to see that you have shared here really nice and good names of Bangkok attractions. I really like this and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to make a visit at Bangkok after my new york to washington dc tour and so sure about that it will e really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

Bangkok attractions have a great attentions of visitors from entire world. Millions of tourists love to go there due to its incredible beauty. If you want to go there then I would like to share the names of some must see places which you can explore on this amazing country such as Grand Palace, Dusit Zoo, Wat Arun, Safari World, Bangkok National Museum and Lumphini Park. I will suggest you must explore all these places and could make their tour memorable.

I had remarkable journey during my tours from los angeles

Comment

There are many attarctions in Bangkok are as follows:

Grand Palace
          Wat Pho
          Wat Arun
          Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha
          Wat Suthat
          Palace on Wheels Train | Palace on Wheels Booking | Palace on Wheels Itinerary | Palace on Wheels Price | Palace on Wheels Schedule | Palace on Wheels Facility

Comment

In Bangkok there are lots of attractions which are famous among the travelers. let me share those attractions names of Bangkok which I have visited there.
            Jim Thompson House
            Wat Arun
            Yaowarat Road
            Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
            Suan Pakkad Palace

Comment

All of you have shared nice names of attractions here. I will share your posts with my father who is thinking to go to visit Bangkok within few days. I am sure it will be useful for him to arrange his bucket list. So now let me know about the best luxury hotel where he can stay and will feel comfortable to stay there. Hopefully all of you will reply me soon.

Comment

Bangkok offers a lot of most fabulous and outstanding attractions to have fun for visitors. Lumphini Park is also famous park and my favourite too. I also spent really great time there with my whole friends during my Bangkok's trip. It was a really nice trip of my life. I have captured a lot of images there. If anyone have you ever been there then can you share your personal experience with us. I am waiting for your replies?

Comment

Bangkok attractions are my favourite and according to me, these are most fabulous places for visit. I have to go there once again after few monthes. I will take a one month tour of this city and will enjoy visitng famous places of thsi city. I am sure just like you I will also get lots of fun tehre and will be back with memorable memories.

Comment

Working...
                  X