Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What and where is the place "Ko Phi Phi" in Thailand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What and where is the place "Ko Phi Phi" in Thailand?

Anyone know about the place "Ko Phi Phi" in Thailand? I would like to know about what it is and how can i have fun over there?
    See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

Ko Phi Phi" is a beautiful Island group in Thailand. I like to share with all of you guys I have been visited many times in Thailand and explored its this attraction 4 times in my life. So now IP like to suggest all of you to go there for having fun and enjoy your holidays there. I want to go there once again after finishing my hyannis bus tour

Comment

Ko Phi Phi island is really a beautiful island destination in Thailand between the gate is;and Phuket and Malacca coast.It is the largest island at there which makes with many islands. Its really a nice place for travelling and best for enjoying the nature beauty.

This image will able you to presume the beauty of this place.

Comment

Ko Phi Phi is an out standing destination for visit that you can explore in Thailand. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there boating. I also have visited there with my few fellows during my journey. It was a memorable moment while I was enjoyed stunning view of nature. In my piont of view it is a perfect place to enoy family holidays. If you want to go there then I will love to say that you must explore its nearest attractions and make their journey more memorable.

Anynone have you ever taken 4 day new york trip ?

Comment

Working...
        X