Where's the famous beach in Thailand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the famous beach in Thailand?

Hello, I'm just wondering where's the best beach in thailand that is nice to visit.

Thanks!
    http://www.seaflightdiscoverytours.com/

Beautiful beaches in thailand

There are plenty of nice beaches in thailand.

A very beautiful island with beaches - phi phi island.

Around the island of phuket - kata beach, karon beach, surin beach.

Among many others.
    Administrator

Comment

Woderful Beaches

Thailand has lots of famous beach >>> I suggest Kata and Karon Beaches These beach are in Phuket island >> Good place for diving ,So beautiful >> I also wanna present Samila beach of Songkhla province >> These beach are in the sourtern city of Thailand ,peaceful and natural places..

Comment

similan and surin island in Phang-nga Province.
        Asia Hotels Booking

Comment

Krabi is the best in the South of Thailand. Famous places are Lanta Island, touring for 4 islands you can buy this tour at the hotel you stay , Maya island and PP island. I think Maya island and Surin Island are the best in the south and don't miss 4 islands Tour too.
          Planning a Tour? Post Request Now! - Triplandia Tour Operators

Comment

i suggest phi phi lsland too, It beautiful lsland and people are friendly
            Thailand Hotels - Siam Hotels & Siam Products in Thailand.

Comment

Pattaya Beach, example of entertainment centre

The kingdom of Thailand has some of the best beaches in the region of the world. White or golden sand, set against turquoise blue or green water against a backdrop of towering cliffs or palms really is a Hollywood rendition of the beach paradise, but in Thailand it is a reality. Pattaya’s Nakula Bay and Jomtien are delightful, as are the beaches of Cha-am and Hua Hin. Most beaches offer a range of ‘beach-based’ activities – scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing…. The world famous Pattaya Beach possibly the best example of how beaches can turn into entertainment centres. So don't miss the Thailand's famous beach trip.
              -------------------
              flutch007

Comment

There are plenty of exotic beaches in thailand.just search on google.
                Rajasthan Tour Package

Comment

thanks for the beach suggestions.

i have been meaning to visit thailand for a while now, and the beaches definitely look like a great place to unwind.
                  Last edited by Manne; 10-01-2008, 09:16 AM.

Comment

u have 4 choices.

phuket, krabi, phi phi, or koh samui.
                    Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Here you go... Top 10 beach destinations of Thailand... Choose one that's most feasible for you and enjoy the time to the fullest...

Thailand Beach Top 10 - Best Thai Beaches

Comment

Hi,
                        There are many awesome beaches i'm explain you some beaches name.
                        Patong Beach, (Phuket), Railey Beach, (Krabi), Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi Ley , Kata Beach, Phuket.
                        See More....
                        See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

Comment

Its really good to see the hue information about famous beach in Thailand. The Koh Phi Phi Ley is my most favorite one and had been there before mine niagara falls trips from new jersey. I really like the beauty of this place. its rushed with natural beauty and grabbing the attention of all nature beauty lovers. I love this place and would like to recommend to all must explore the beach one in life.

Comment

Here, I am going to say that both of you guys have shared nice posts here about the Thailand. I have clicked out your shared links and came to know enough about the top beaches in the Thailand. Now, I am thinking to explore their beauty by own after finishing my 1000 island tours. I am hopeful that will have good time there.

Comment

Cobain deh mending ikut tour ke thailand atau beli paket wisata thailand gan

Comment

Working...
                              X