Famous Thailand Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Thailand Buildings

Here I want to talk about famous buildings in Thailand. I visited there last week before joining the christmas vacations. According to my experience it is famous due to amazing buildings and landmarks. Here I want to share a few names of famous buildings there:
    1) Baiyoke Tower II
    2) The River South tower
    3) Elephant Building
    4) MBK Center
    5) State Tower
    6) Wat Trimitr
    7) The Met
    8) Robot Building

Guys! Thailand is a nice country of Asia. It is very popular tourist destination because of its tasty food, amazing beaches and interesting culture. A few years ago I visited there with my uncle. I had a nice time there. I am planning tom visit there again with my friends in next free time. I hope I will spend a great time there. Last two months ago, I have came back from bus tours to philadelphia from boston. It was a great experience for me.

Comment

Sami321! It's really good to see that you have shared here a nice list of Famous Thailand Buildings.I really like this and had visited Thailand with my father since six months ago. It was a really remarkable tour for me.its great collections of historical places as well nature beauty places makes Thailand more prominent in Asia's countries. I would really like to recommend to all must explore this beautiful spot in the earth.

Comment

Wow! I will share these names with my cousin. He is very fond of to visit the famous and complex buildings. Now I am thinking to go to visit Thailand and was offering him too to join me with my tour. But don't know why he was refusing me. I am sure after seeing this he will be ready to go with me. I am sure we will spend a good time there.

Comment

Wow! unbelievable. The above-shared image of building is really surprising to me. I am truly shocked after seeing this image. Now I will make a move towards Thiland next month and will visit the stunning kind of building at first. I am sure it will be fantastic experinc for me. Share some more these kind of images abnd stuff with us.

Comment

Working...
          X