Top attractions of Krabi Town, Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top attractions of Krabi Town, Thailand

Here I’m going to write down the name of my personal favorite places of Krabi Town, Thailand. You can also visit there for having fun.
    • Phra Nang Beach
    • Tup Island
    • Khao Phanom Bencha National Park
    • Pranang Cave
    • Phi Phi Islands
    • Ao Thalane
    • Poppy's Minigolf & Kebab Cafe
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Informative sharing Ash! Krabi Town is a nice place for visiting. It has a lot of attractions for visiting. I like to visit in different places around the world. I’m never visit in this town after reading your post I want to go there on next month. Would you like to tell me some information about Phi Phi Island and also best hotel to stay there with lowest price?

Comment

• First of all it’s an owner for me that you like my sharing and now you want to visit there. Krabi is the closest beach located about a 30 minute drive from the Airport.
      • Phi Phi Island considers Thailand's island-superstar. It's been in the movies. It's the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand.
      • Phi Phi's has its two parts, one is completely free of human natives (Phi Phi Leh), and the other is without roads (Phi Phi Don).
      • We visit there and enjoyed the Scuba diving.
      • You may stay there at Ban Sainai Resort which is located at 550 M.2, Muang, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000.

Comment

Great sharing Ash! Your shared information is very useful for all me. After reading tour post I must go there after complete my all hawaii tours. I must stay your recommend hotel. You have a great knowledge about famous places around the world. Good job and Keep sharing.

Comment

I’m glad that you like my sharing “Sami321” and decided to visit there and stay in my recommended hotel. I also recommend you to take a ride in
          Phi Phi Daytrip by Ferry because it’s a totally breath taking experience. You can capture the awesome and tremendous unique images of this island through this trip.

Comment

Nice sharing Ash! I visited Krabi before my boston to Washington DC bus tours with friends. Krabi is a really attractive town for tourist. The attraction of this town is Railay Beach, Tiger Cave Temple, Ko Poda, Khao Phanom Bencha National Park and Ko Lanta Yai.

Comment

Jamar34, I admire your sharing. You have shared the best places of Krabi. Especially I like the Khao Phanom Bencha National Park.

This is the national park of Krabi province. There is a whole array of wildlife to see and the park itself is huge so there is plenty of walking that can be done.

When you visit there bring towels and swim shorts etc but you can’t really go swimming in the waterfalls and you can also paddle in them through boats.

Comment

Stunning sand beaches can be found on the mainland as well as on these islands. For nature lovers, Krabi is a paradise with lots of scenic views and interesting activities.
                Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

How long will it take if I had to go to all the places? As in the number of days I would have to stay.
                  Travelling to Kerala? Best Budget Holiday Tours & Travel Packages in Kerala by Vedanta Wakeup.

Comment

Krabi is a nice place for visitors. I like to visit the krabi attractions. These are some beautiful attractions of Krabi Nosey Parkers Elephant Camp, Ko Lanta Yai and Tiger Cave Temple. I visited there about six month ago. I want to go there again and refresh the memories there.

Comment

jack! You have shared very nice information about Krabi Town of Thailand. And the places you have mentioned, are also really very attractive. I spent great time in this city and enjoyed a lot of the places there. I would like to know more about your experience. I am sure you have spent a good time there too.

Recently I visited niagara falls bus tour from new york and really enjoyed myself.
                      Last edited by Jase; 11-27-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Now I am enjoying bus tours usa west coast After this I have a plan to visit Krabi Town in next year. I heard this place is really nice and good for travelling point of view. According to my aunt Krabi is a capital of southern Thailand's Krabi Province is a resort town near the Andaman coast. It lies in an area of limestone karsts and mangrove forest. She told me that its forest is really attracted to the natural beauty lovers.

Comment

Krabi Town is a best place for visit as travelling point of veiw. It is famous for its natural places which attracts the visitors towards it a lot. I would like to share the names of some most exciting attractions which you can explore at this this place like:

Phi Phi Islands
                          Railay Beach
                          Maya Bay
                          Tiger Cave Temple

My few cousins have a plan to take bus trips from los angeles
                          Last edited by Darian; 09-02-2016, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Krabi Town and Phi Phi Islands both these attractions are totally new for me. I have no idea about them and want to visit them soon. LEt me know something about these destination and also share soem images of these places. I am waiting for your replies. In my upcoming vacation I will visit them so tell me about tehse destinations soon.

Comment

Well, if you have never visited these attractions which are mentioned the names of the place in your post. so I would like to share with you Alizy of these attractions' image here like Krabi Town and Phi Phi Islands.

islands

Comment

Working...
                              X