Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 2 beautiful touriest plaecs in Bangladesh

Hi,
    Everyone, The first tourist places of Bangladesh is Shandorban. Shandorban has many natural animal, bird in all the natural. It;s located is Khulna district. Royal Bengal Tiger is the most attractive our Natinal Animal.

2nd of the longest sea beach of the world in Cox'sbazar. the long beach is 56 kilometer area. Inane, and seagull point is the places of haven. Cox'sbazar is the most tourist places of the world.
    Bali Dewa Tour,
    Bali tour packages,
    Bali private driver

Yes you are right. I have visited Shandorban before my tours to yellowstone. During this tour we stayed at Greenpeak Resorts. It was about half miles away from the city. It was a four day trip and we also take the help of a guide. We also take ride in boat. That was old style but clean. Over all it was a nice trip.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Bangladesh bless with lots of beautiful attraction places for tourist. I have listed some of these:

• Tour to Inani Beach, Coxes-Bazar
      • Tour to Kuakata, Barisal
      • Himchori, Cox's-Bazar
      • St. Martin Island, Cox-Bazar
      • Moheskhali, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Bangladesh bless with lots of beautiful attraction places for tourist. I have listed some of these:

• Tour to Inani Beach, Coxes-Bazar
        • Tour to Kuakata, Barisal
        • Himchori, Cox's-Bazar
        • St. Martin Island, Cox-Bazar
        • Moheskhali, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh

You may also like these...
        Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Bangladesh is a very small country of 1,55,000 km˛ (55,000 mile˛) home to some 150 Million people makes life difficult since resources are thinned out making basic utilities services difficult to get in these days.

Popular tourist attractions are Sundarbans National Park (the largest mangrove swamp in the world, and home of tigers) and the beach of Cox's Bazar stretching some 80 miles, but not developed as such for the use of tourists from developed countries, those you would get in Thailand, for example.

The fact that the religion of this place is Islam where about 88% are Muslims and Hindu 10% and 2% comprises Christians and Buddhists makes it look for like any Islamic country where you would find lots of mosques wherever you go. You may have some difficulty to communicate when in rural places since 98% of the population speaks Bangla (Bengali) but they can understand English to the extent that a tourist can find his/her way through places easily.

Comment

All the community member doing a great job keep it up my friend. I am interested to know about the Cox'sbazar beach attractions. Let me know what are things to do here or is this an ideal places for entire family in the summer vacations. I must visit there after completing my new york day trip. My entire family have a plan to visit there so regarding this point do tell me is this a right places if not then suggest a region that are the tourist's most famous points there.

Comment

Cox's Bazaar is the world's longest continuous beach. This beach is less crowded during rainy and winter season. However, you will enjoy the sound of the roar water waves on the sea-shore.
              I also want to tell you that this beaches are really cool, there are a lot of street food and all of them are yummy and cheap.
              You can also do there boating, swimming, fishing and kayaking.
              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Bangladesh has so much to offer from green hills and azure blue water of its rivers and sea to the terracotta plaques of its famous archaeological site. The country that is mostly known for its history of independence has so many beautiful tourist places. But most international tourists are unaware of the beautiful tourist places in Bangladesh. With an area of only 148,460 square kilometres, this small country has mesmerizing sea beaches, forests, green hills, and so much more to leave a stunning experience in every tourist’s mind. The country might be small, but still, there are numerous tourist places in Bangladesh, some known, and perhaps most are yet to be discovered.

Primary School in Padappai

Comment

Cox's Bazar is added in worth seeing City in Bangladesh. My grandparents were there a few years ago in the month from November to February. They told me this is a perfect place to avoid crowds, and stalling some peaceful moments in your life.

They have spent time on its beaches, Safari parks, Islands, Wholesale fish market and of course 100 Feet Buddha Temple & Ramu Rubber Field.

Let me add an image from their album that I have stolen for you guys. :P So here we go..

According to them, Its private resorts also help you to make your trip comfortable by providing cozy bedrooms and well-trained staff.

So tell me with whom would you like to go there now?​

Comment

I would say Sylhet and Rajshahi are top travel destinations of Bangladesh. Also i would like to admire the beauty of Cox's Bazar how member shared above. I never been to there but the image and how the user posted here garb me into it. I would love to know more about it.
                    tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

Working...
                    X