Travel Kor lanta Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Kor lanta Thailand

I just returned from lanta and have to say that it is a beautiful place. The weather was fantastic, we were very lucky apparently as we had just missed some bad monsoon rains. I reccommend anyone to check it out for a holiday, I booked my hotel and our sightseeing tours through one website which was very informative and the staff were very helpful
    more information for Travel kor lanta http://mooyongtourthai.blogspot.com/...avel-tour.html

There more island inThailand for you to see. Hope you visit Thailand again

Somchai Naamphai
    Bangkok of Thailand

Comment

How many island Thailand have. And which one is worth visiting ???

Cheers!!

Comment

Boats and sailing is not an easy thing through in the Western world. They are often hidden in the Yacht Club, whose members are the elite and wealthy. Rental and maintenance of the ship, is often expensive and time-consuming.
        taxi service in kingston

Comment

Lanta Yai Island has an range of charming seashores such as Klong Dao and Pra-Ae that offer total enjoyment for aquatic sports fanatics. Windsurfing, kayaking and snorkeling are the most recommended by vacationers.
          used cars for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Manne View Post
            How many island Thailand have. And which one is worth visiting ???

Cheers!!
            There are many islands in Thailand. Ask about islands in Ko Lanta only, Ko Lanta itself consists of several islands, the two largest of which are Ko Lanta Noi (เกาะลันตาน้อย, "Small Lanta Island") and Ko Lanta Yai (เกาะลันตาใหญ่, "Big Lanta Island"). However, Ko Lanta Yai of Koh Lanta is where all the tourist action is.
            Last edited by AnnusShahid; 09-30-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

I have visited almost all Islands in Thailand and enjoyed. It was really an great experience for me. I will surely be there whenever I got any opportunity.
              Annual Travel Insurance

Comment

The main attraction of Ko Lanta - and the secret of its success - is its size. Despite all the development, the long, wide sandy beaches manage to remain semi-deserted, even in peak season. This gives the whole island a wonderfully laidback atmosphere, where you can read all day in your hammock completely undisturbed.
                Ko Lanta travel information, Krabi, Thailand

Comment

The island Ko Lanta has many attractive white sandy beaches and a splendid scenery.
                  Klong Dao. Over the years, Klong Dao has developed into the most popular beach on the island with a spectacular 3km long beach of fine white sand and shallow clear water. Yet, because of its length, it is never really that busy. It is located just 2km from Saladan Pier. The beach has an abundance of accommodation ranging in cost from just a couple of hundred to a few thousand. It is more than ideal for those who like a quiet beach but prefer to have all the usual tourist mods and cons such as international food, music and bars etc.
                  Affordable Budget Hotel Booking in Haridwar from Midtownhotel

Comment

Working...
                  X