Koh Samui, Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koh Samui, Thailand

I just returned from Koh Samui and have to say that it is a beautiful place. The weather was fantastic, we were very lucky apparently as we had just missed some bad monsoon rains. I reccommend anyone to check it out for a holiday, I booked my hotel and our sightseeing tours through one website which was very informative and the staff were very helpful.

Happy holidaying

Thumbs up for Koh Samui, been there 8 years ago *Chaweng Beach* !!

And the best part is singha beer ....men I just love It!!

Cheers

Comment

May I know the website where you've booked your hotel and sightseeing tours? Thanks!

Comment

Ko Samui Thailand

Ko Samui is located in the Gulf of Thailand, approximately 84 kilometers east of Surat Thani Province, Southern of Thaildnd, or approximately 700 kilometers south of Bangkok. Known as the Coconut Island, Ko Samui is one of the most famous and popular attractions of Thailand. Hat Chaweng and Hat Lamai are Ko Samuis most beautiful and most popular beaches. Both have a huge selection of accommodations suitable for every budget.

The nightlife of each beach is different: Hat Chaweng is better for couples, women and families, while single men are drawn to the beer bar culture of Hat Lamai. These resorts, as well as Na Thon (Samui's main town), have communications, exchange and car/motorcycle hire facilities. Other beaches include Hat Choeng Mon, Hat Mae Nam in the north and Hat Na Thon, the island's major seafront settlement where shops, restaurants and tour agencies are concentrated. The best time to visit Ko Samui is from February to April when the sea is calm. The Southern dialect and the standard Thai language are spoken while English is widely understood in tourist areas.

Getting to Ko Samui

By air
        Bangkok Airways flies from Bangkok to Ko Samui 13 times daily. The flight takes about one hour and 10 minutes. It also offers daily flights between Phuket and Samui.

By bus
        Air-conditioned and non air-conditioned buses leave Bangkok's Southern Bus Terminal for Surat Thani several times daily. The trip takes about 11 hours.
        MY SIGNATURE WAS TOO BIG

Comment

Koh Samui's repertoire of things to do and see is varied and interesting. From mummified monks to the famous grandma and grandpa rocks to attractive waterfalls and more there's nothing to stop you having a blast on the island.

For those interested in religious imagery and architecture the Big Buddha will impress - especially at sunset. The take-with-a-pinch-of-salt ladyboy shows are good for a laugh.

Comment

What makes Koh Samui still a tourist favourite is that the beaches are kept clean and their is just so much you can do from the Island. If you're into diving, Koh Tao is very close by which is one of Thailand's best destinations for diving.

Comment

Koh Samui, Thailand

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing an useful information. Kindly say me website where you have booked. Because i have choose one website Staythailand.com they provide me the best quotes for accommodation. If you say means i will compare and tell which one is best?????

Thanks
              leema

Comment

never been to thailand, estimated 1 time ^ _ ^
                Vietnam tour package

Comment

Yeah, Koh Samui is one of the top 5 places to go when in Thailand. Also be sure to check out Koh Lanta, and Koh Phi Phi, you might be pleasantly surprised
                  Get Three Free Nights in a Luxury Villa in Pattaya, Thailand! Go to - http://www.facebook.com/ThailandHolidayVillas for the Details.

Comment

Welcome to Koh Samui Ferry! We are one of Thailands largest suppliers of professional ferry and bus services and send ten thousands of satisfied travellers safely to their destinations every year. The most affordable and convenient way of reaching Koh Samui is by using one of our high speed ferries or high speed catamarans and is the only way of reaching Koh Phangan and Koh Tao.
                    kohsamui-ferry

Comment

Koh Samui is undoubtedly the most popular destinations for travelers after Phuket and Koh Chang. It has been a backpacker’s destination since late 70's. Nowadays tourists visit this beautiful paradise from all corner of the globe.

Comment

Koh Samui is a breathtaking destination for visit. It offers a many natural spots to explore the incredible views of nature beauty. It is famous for its rich nature beauty. I have been there before my tour packages to los angeles only twice time in my life and have really awesome experience there. It is a perfect place for all travelling and nature lover. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to see natural places and enjoy there real charm of nature beauty.

Comment

Koh Samui is a splendid island in Thailand. I have explored this island and captured beautiful images in,y camera. Let me share those images with all of you.

I had so much fun during my day tours from new york.

Comment

Cobain deh mending ikut tour ke thailand atau beli paket wisata thailand gan

Comment

In my point of view, Koh Samui is a perfect place to explore the views of nature beauty on earth. Its nature sightseeing grab attentions of all travelling and nature lovers. I love the natural places and this is my most favourite one destination on earth. I have been there couple of the times in my whole life and always spent really amazing time there. Now I am going to enjoy my smoky mountain tours with my friends in coming up days for having fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X