Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best destinations in thailand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best destinations in thailand?

Hello Everyone,
    There are some best destinations in Thailand. These are the followings:
    1.Phuket, Thailand

2.Bangkok, Thailand

3.Koh Samui, Thailand

4.Hua Hin, Thailand
    5.Chiang Mai, Thailand
    6.Phang Nga, Thailand
    7.Krabi, Thailand
    8.Chiang Rai, Thailand
    9.Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
    10.Cha-Am, Thailand,
    According to me Bangkok is the best destination in Thailand. you know "Bangkok" is one of the world's top tourist destination cities. It is ranked third in international visitors in MasterCard's Global Destination Cities Index, after London and Paris, with 12.2 million visitors projected to arrive in 2012. It also ranks third in international visitor spending, with 19.3 billion dollars projected for 2012, after London and New York.
    Thanks
    Lokesh
    www.brightsun.co.uk

off course phuket is the best place to visit.

Comment

Yeah, I agreed with you. All of the above are some famous places of Thailand but I think you forgot a place named Pattaya Beach. I spent my honeymoon in Thailand that's why I remembered about Pattaya Beach .
      Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

My choice is Phuket, Thailand too!!! Look at the beaches, they are so lovely...
        Travelling is like a book of knowledge...

camping krk
        krk camping

Comment

I agree that the number 1 tourist spot in Thailand is where white sand and beaches found Phuket, Thailand.
          Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Phuket and Bangkok are the best destinations to visit in Thailand. And in these two of course Phuket is the best one.
            Toronto furnished apartments condos for rent

Comment

Mine is Bangkok. The view there at night is just awesome and you will definitely fall in love with that view. That is why my favorite is Bangkok. My second favorite is Phuket.
              Point at Poipu

Comment

All these destinations look good and one of the reason that attract tourits to Thailand. But if I was asked to to select one option then I would like to go for Phuket. This place is awesome and very close to natural beauty.
                Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Chiang Mai best beaches in thailand
                  India Travel Agency - India Travel Packages

Comment

Originally posted by peterlee11 View Post
                    All these destinations look good and one of the reason that attract tourits to Thailand. But if I was asked to to select one option then I would like to go for Phuket. This place is awesome and very close to natural beauty.

Wow! really?, this is very interesting place Phuket. I' am a European, I wanted to visit Asia, since I never been in Asia, I like to take my "first stop" in Thailand. Can you tell more about Phuket please?
                    I love my vacations in Egypt

Comment

Thailand has emerged as a popular tourist destination in the world. Its capital, Bangkok, is one of the largest cities in the world. The beautiful crystal blue beaches, idyllic islands, thick jungles and the mainland put together make it a holiday paradise Packages.
                      Bangkok and Pattaya is my Favorite tourist Destination.
                      Travelshanti.com is a Inbound and Outbound tour and travel operators in India.Book your Holiday Packages in India ,Delhi Ayurveda , Kerala Ayurveda , Kerala Tour Packages, Kerala Backwater tour Kerala Destination, Ecuador Quito Galapagos& much more.

Comment

I would have to pick Koh Samui from that list, however you also have Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Koh Lanta which are just beautiful. Although I pick these places because I like my retreats to be calm and quiet. If you want parties and nightlife, go for Phuket (Patong), Pattaya (Walking street) and Bangkok (Khao Sarn Road, Nana, Soi Cowboy).
                        Get Three Free Nights in a Luxury Villa in Pattaya, Thailand! Go to - http://www.facebook.com/ThailandHolidayVillas for the Details.

Comment

It really is about what you are looking for. Pattaya has a great mix of nightlife and surprisingly has lots of attractions for families as well, which is looked over most of the time. Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai are great for those who enjoy culture and holidays in interesting cities with stunning jungle surroundings.

Obviously Phuket and Samui are the perfect places to relax while still having some great restaurants and nightlife as well. I would also throw in Ao Nang in Krabi, which is also a great beachside town with decent nightlife and easy access out to the Phi Phi Islands.

Like I said, the best destination in Thailand all depends on what you are looking for.
                          Get Three Free Nights in a Luxury Villa in Pattaya, Thailand! Go to - http://www.facebook.com/ThailandHolidayVillas for the Details.

Comment

I am an Asian. I thing Bangkok is the most beautiful places in Thailand. Bangkok night view is awesome for me. Asian Bangkok city has many business relation of the world
                            Bali Dewa Tour,
                            Bali tour packages,
                            Bali private driver

Comment

All these places look outstanding and one of the objective that attract tourits to Thailand. But if I was asked for to to select one option then I would like to go for Phuket. This place is awesome and very near to natural appeal.
                              airline tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X