Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phi Phi Island

Hi,

I am planning to travel to Phi Phi islands in Thailand am interested in doing some shopping and water activities although I need an advice about good hotels with some good rates .

Hello,

The Phi Phi islands are known for their beauty and exciting tourist attractions and water activities are the most popular activities like jet skiing and snorkeling in the crystal water. In terms of shopping you can enjoy a range of exceptional jewelry, gifts and colorful clothing on Phi Phi Don village.

Not sure about hotels, it’s a huge selection. I think you need to research the top travel websites.

Comment

Hi,
      I have been to the tower club in bangkok Thailand, its a nice and stylish hotel that I enjoyed and managed to get a good deal of RihlaPrime.com for that hotel. The city is really nice and 2 must visit places are the Grand Palace & Wat Prakeaw also Chinatown (Yaowarat) which is colourful, exotic and pleasingly chaotic area, packed with market stalls and probably the highest concentration of gold shops in the city.

There is also the floating market which is a fantastic experience and yes you guessed right i'm very much into shopping

Comment

Hi I would like to suggest you some name of hotels which are most famous near Phi Phi Island
        Bay View Resort Phi Phi Island,
        Popular Beach Resort Phi Phi Island,
        Maney Resort Phi Phi,
        Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort Krabi
        Phi Phi Sand Seaview Resort,
        Phuttachot Resort Koh Phi Phi
        These are amazing hotels and resorts.
        I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

You can find here the rates and what people have to say about each of these hotels in Phi Phi Island.

Koh Phi Phi (Krabi) Hotels - Discount Rates for all Hotels in Koh Phi Phi (Krabi)-Thailand
          Phi Phi Island Hotels and Travel Guides | hotelATM

Comment

Working...
          X