Bangkok City Bike Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok City Bike Tour

This is a truly unique way to see Bangkok. Ride quiet back roads and small lane ways, and visit ancient temples all done after sunset. The historic centre of Bangkok is beautiful at night with many temples spectacularly lit up. The temperatures are cooler and places we visit much quieter.

Nice weather. No hot sun. The streets are more beautiful and less crowded. This is definitely the perfect time to do some night rides in the capital city!

The scenery at the time of sun set is more beautiful and attraction. If the weather is not so hot and the streets are not crowed that makes the tour more pleasure and gives pleasure to tourist. And Bangkok city is full of beautiful temples and monuments.
    Max 2 signature links

Comment

It’s really true a bicycle tour around Bangkok is the perfect way to see the city. There are various tour companies who offer a range of bicycle tours for those looking for a unique and active tour of the city.
      Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

Traveling Bangkok on Bike is really a good experience. If there is traffic bike gives you more comfort. No stopping in traffic. In night also roaming on bike is really awesome.

Comment

Its really too much adventures. Fantastic opportunity for adventure lovers.
          Annual Travel Insurance

Comment

i went ther last year and really enjoyed the bike ride with my wife.Will remember it my whole life.
            Last edited by Koh Lanta Villas; 09-10-2012, 08:31 AM.
            A complete vacation rental portal about Koh Lanta Villas having huge collection of Luxury Villas, Apartments, Bungalows at cheap rates.

Comment

I am crazy for visiting beautiful cities of the world and have seen many of them.But i think Bangkok with its attractions and charms is unique.These type of things like bike riding are some of the most beautiful things of Bangkok.

I visited Bangkok in 2010 June.It was really an awesome tour.

Comment

Working...
              X