Pattaya Tourist Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Tourist Attractions

Pattaya offers a huge range of outdoor activities to explore. On its sandy beaches, tourists may enjoy amazing water sports like scuba-diving, windsurfing and snorkeling etc. Moreover, there are wonderful opportunities for golfing, snooker, archery, softball and horse-riding in Pattaya. Drinking, cuisines and entertainment are also awesome, as the city is all filled with quality dining and wining avenues. Also, live shows, quirky museums and awe-inspiring temples are worth visiting during a Pattaya tour.

Some of the majot tourist attraction in Pattaya are Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm, Cabarets, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Sriracha Tiger Zoo, Mini Siam & Mini Europe these are some very tourist hotspoy in Pattaya one should visit these places.
    Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

Pattaya Facts

Pattaya currently integrates the delights of a 1st class beach resort, city-like dining, shopping and night entertainment facilities with more than 300 assorted hotels, thousands of shops, restaurants and bars. In addition, there are an array of sports and recreational activities including beaches, golf courses, tennis courts, go-kart, gyms for working out, weight lifting and Thai-boxing gear. Pattaya offers a broad range of things to do. During the day, one may enjoy riding elephants or driving humble automatic mini-bikes, monstrous motorcycles, or even monster multicolored convertible Jeeps. Others go for shooting firearms, scuba diving and surfing, deep-sea fishing, speed boats, scooters, water-skiing, parasailing, or aerial sports such as gliding ultra-lights and flying motor-propelled gliders. On the other hand, at night, there are restaurants, bars, theaters, cabaret shows, night clubs, bowling halls, billiard & snooker clubs, exotic erotic shows, discos, sauna & massage parlors, not to cite its absolutely incredible shopping which is available non-stop both day-and-night.

This exotic beach resort welcomes approximately 5 million visitors a year. The friendly and hospitable Thai nature boosts its promotion, frequently bringing back the repeat visitors and constantly increasing the number of newcomers.
      Pattaya city is located on the eastern coast of the country at latitude 13 N and longitude 101 E in the area of Chon Buri province. It is 147 kilometers from Bangkok and lies parallel to Sukhumvit Road on its east and the coastline on its west. Pattaya occupies an area of 208.1 sq. km. that is divided into 53.44 sq. kilometers of land and 154.66 sq. kilometers of islands and sea. Its coastline is 15 kilometers long.
      Pattaya has a plain on the coast with some high mountains to the south. The area on the east slopes down towards the sea on the west.
      Nepal Vacations | Nepal Holidays

Comment

Pattaya is a very popular seaside resort city in Thailand. Pattaya's three main areas are Pattaya Beach, Jomtien Beach and Naklua Beach.
        Air India Travel Deals

Comment

I have visited Pattaya But I don't think its a better place for tourists.If you are really planning to visit Thailand, you can visit Phi_Phi, Phucket, Koh Samui and Koh lanta.

may be you like pattaya more then the places i have mentioned.But this is my choice because i like nature more than cities and towns.

The places I have mentioned are better in this aspect
          Last edited by AnnusShahid; 09-10-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Well, setting aside what i think of this place, if you have got the chance to visit Pattaya Tourist Attraction, do not miss it and enjoy to the fullest. Here goes a page from a website known as Pattaya Concierge that may help you have an idea of what kind of place is there worth visiting, what to skip and what not...

Pattaya Attractions, Things to Do & Places to See in Pattaya Thailand

Comment

Working...
            X