Sampron Elephant Ground & Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sampron Elephant Ground & Zoo

Located 30km west to Bangkok, Sampron Elephant Ground is one of the most enticing tourist destinations in/around Bangkok. You would get to see some mesmeric animal shows including the Elephant Theme Show and the Crocodile Wrestling Show in huge animal reserve. It would really be great to see the giant elephants dancing, racing, playing football and carefully obeying his master. Crocodile wrestling is also quite exciting to watch. Moreover, you can enjoy elephant riding and breathtaking views of tropical gardens and under water falls.

Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo is a popular sightseeing destination for both adults and children alike. The visitors can also try to check out the tropical garden and waterfalls on the elephant’s back, visit the orchid nursery, or sample Continental cuisine
    Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

Located to the west of Bangkok in Nakhon Pathom province, the place is a place to go.

Comment

Sampron Elephant Ground & Zoo is a really interesting place for visit especially for fun lovers. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and againa. Millions of tourists visited it each year and will came back with a lot of plessant memories. If you want to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and capture many images of this alluring destination.

Comment

Working...
        X