Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best travel destination in Asia ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best travel destination in Asia ?

I lIke Thailand . Thailand is As one of the most popular destinations in southeast Asia, Thailand offers an irresistible combination of breathtaking natural beauty, inspiring temples, renowned hospitality, robust cuisine and ruins of fabulous ancient kingdoms. Thailand offers something for every type of traveller. Bangkok and Phuket are top travel destination in thailand . Koh Phangan is the largest of Samui's neighbouring islands and is famous for the full moon party which is held on the full moon of every month.Of course in each of these destinations there are night markets and an abundance of shopping.

I think that Malaysia would be the better option. Better value for your money. Plenty of activities to suit everyone's taste.

Comment

Thailand is awesome!

I would like to visit in the near future this country.
      Wallpapers

Comment

Top 10 travel destinations of Asia are:
        Agra, India: Taj Mahal
        Bali, Indonesia: Beaches Galore
        Bangkok, Thailand: Most Asian Arrivals
        Beijing, China: History on a Massive Scale
        Hong Kong, China: Victoria Peak
        Kyoto, Japan: Asia's World Heritage Leader
        Mount Everest, Nepal: Reaching the Peak
        Siem Reap, Cambodia: Temples of Angkor
        Singapore: Stopover City with Soul
        Tokyo: Disneyland Conquers Asia

Comment

Bangkok is a most precious destination for visit in the Asia. It is a home of most beautiful and gorgeous places but it is famos for its historical places. I also visited there and I explored its many fabulous and outstanding places for having fun. In my piont of view it is a perfect place for all kind of visitors. What will you say about it?

Comment

Working...
          X