Bangkok thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok thailand

I read on wikipedia that bangkok is the 22nd most populous city in the world. How is it to experience nightlife in bangkok? There must be a huge range of choices in that big city. Is it true that there is alot of smog in bangkok and especially those working on the highway like the police wears masks not to inhale exhaust fumes and bad air?

Just wanted to know a little more about bangkok as a city.

Bangkok is ok, but when I go on vacation I prefer to avoid big cities. I like the southern area of Thailand instead

Comment

I've been once in Bangkok for work.
      Its a pretty big country. But dont know anything about nightlife. However I've seen some reportings about thailand night clubs in BBC world service once. Its a very big entertainment industry in Thailand.

Comment

i've never been to thailand but i heard a lot of good things about the country.

Comment

About Bangkok

About Bangkok

For tourists, Bangkok has a feast of attractions to offer. The city is dotted with 400 glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty and fascination, magnificent palaces, classical dance extravaganzas, numerous shopping centers and traditional ways of life, especially along the "Venice of the East" timeless canals and the Chao Phraya River of the "River of Kings" winding through the city. It is worth taking a trip along its waters before exploring further into different canals to take a glimpse of old Bangkok.
          MY SIGNATURE WAS TOO BIG

Comment

Although Bangkok is a capital of Thailand and have many places tosee, But you try to have different destination like, Phuket,Samui. Myself I do not like a big citiesas it get traffice and lot of noise from car.
            Bangkok of Thailand

Comment

Bangkok attractions

However Bangkok is so busy because there is traffic jam but if you wanna travel to Bangkok I suggest you should travel by Subway or Skytrain These are more convenient than travel by bus, car>> there are lots of great place to visit..
              Last edited by izzy; 03-10-2008, 09:08 AM. Reason: miss spelling

Comment

ya..I think bangkok is traffic jam too. and everyday i can go to everywhere in bangkok from skytrain...however i think bangkok is interest place to find...
                Thailand Hotels - Siam Hotels & Siam Products in Thailand.

Comment

Hi veve123,

I have heard about the Bangkok also that its very nice place to visit and the night life there is very exciting. its have lots of fantastic places to visit. But I ahve never been to there so I want to know more about it from all the nice forum members.

Comment

Bangkok

Hi......
                    Bangkok Is a pretty big country. But dont know anything about nightlife. However I've seen some reportings about thailand night clubs in TRAVEL world service once. Its a very big entertainment industry in Thailand.
                    Last edited by Manne; 10-15-2008, 06:29 AM.

Comment

my experience in thailand

I did some volunteer work in Thailand the last few months and I just turned back to home. Did u know that Thailand is actually a really great country? You really should go there for at least a month! The people are really nice and very helpful. I travelled a lot in the weekends with some colleagues and especially the little towns are great to discover. Everywhere are people working, kids going to schools and animals walking on the streets. You see especially a lot of walking around. I don't think that they are beautiful, but they are so cute! I really doubt about buying one here at home. I mean, it's really great to have a friend walking around that reminds me of the great time that I had in Thailand!
                      Last edited by Manne; 12-23-2008, 09:49 PM.

Comment

There are so many night life places in Bangkok. You can try
                        - Patpong area (situated on Surawong road), full of bars, naked and sexy showss in that area. Also offering night shopping market.
                        - Silom area (situated on Silom road). Full of bar and shopping market same as Patpong but also have gay bars, DVDs, tourist trinkets, T-shirts, fake watches
                        -------------------------------------------------
                        " Thailand Hotel Bookings "

Comment

Do you have any rough estimate on how much will I spend here... let's say a 1 week stay. What are the scenic places in bangkok. Thanks!
                          Learn the latest Pasadena News!

Comment

Sukhumvit's nightlife is exciting, ever-evolving, cosmopolitan and can be reduced to three main hedonistic pursuits: drinking, dancing and debauchery.

You should also visit Koh Samui. Koh Samui Island in Thailand is one of the greatest tourist destinations in Asia. It is the choice of many tourists across the world.

Comment

bangkok is asia's sin city.

hihihi. u should know why.
                              Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Working...
                              X