Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Tailor

Any recommendation for Bangkok tailors

Be very careful about using Bangkok tailors. There are a LOT of tourist traps where you'll get crappy workmanship, crappy fit, lousy (sometimes fake) fabric.

If you're after a getting a suit made, my recommendations would be:

Art's Tailor Thaniya
    62/15-6 Soi Thaniya Silom Road, Bangkok.

and

July Tailor
    30/6 Saladaeng Road Silom

If you're in that part of the world you may be better off with a side trip to Hong Kong and visiting WW Chan or Gordon Yao.

Good luck!
    My sites:
    www.TravelGuide-Asia.com
    www.TravelGuide-Europe.com

Comment

hi

hi Friends,

I am from UK and was in bangkok for my holiday last year and can advice you some nice place for shopping, for cds and cheap tshirts and jeans go to mbk, you can bargain have lots of stuff awesome place all in one.

Also if any of you need some nice suits, try Savile Row Tailor, on Suriwong road,check there web www.savilerowfashion.biz for details, i have never ever had such a nich and perfect suit, at very cheap prices, workmanship is awesome, my friend tried some suits with other tailor in bangkok he went there before my did mine from here he paid much more and was completely unsatisfied, infact at Savile Row tailor the staff were very nice and only recommended the best stuff with great suggestion.

enjoy guys, also yeah do go to bed club in sukhumvit 11, and check out the banyan tres hotel restaurant called vertigo.

Comment

thanx for the info.

there is a lot of tailors there with competitive cheap prices.

its hard to choose 1.
        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Is any of you need some nice suits?
          Last edited by Crowntailor; 03-15-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

In thailand lot of tailors more then 10000 are working, I also use one tailor Tom's fashion and the address is 19, Soi Preeda, Sukhumvit Soi 8, Bangkok 10110, Thailand .
            Best service I can remember getting while shopping. They are Very friendly and helpful. I wasn't sure about how to pick options for a custom tailored suit, but they took me through it step-by-step. Amazing product! I am extremely happy with the way my suits, pants and shirts came out and will definately be ordering more in the future. They also have excellent ties
            Nepal Vacations | Nepal Holidays

Comment

Top 5 best tailors of Bangkok that i know about are:
              Narin Couture
              Rajawongse Clothier
              Perry's
              July Tailor
              Duly

Comment

Working...
              X