Negros Island!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negros Island!!

According to my information Tourism destinations of Negros are famous in the list of most famous attractions. Its beauty is shown in the shape of its island. The Negros Island is really nice place and attracts the peoples. Negros is an island of the Philippines located in the Visayas. It is the third largest island in the country. The Negros Island offered us fishing and swimming. It is freshwater island. The Negros Island is combining with Sibuyan Island and Bohol Island. The mountains all around the island show very nice look and water of island is blue color. It is a great place for visiting.

I am going to choose annapolis air tours for weekend

After seeing the pic seems beautiful destination for vacations. By the away Enjoy your trip.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Nice sharing my friend! After visiting your post I have a plan to visit there after completing my chinatown bus tours. Would you like to tell me the attraction near the island. I am interested to know know about it. Any suggestion for my visit would be much appreciated there.

Comment

I like to visit Mount Kanlaon Island of Negros. The Negros Island is very beautiful island place and attracts people. Which is located in Visayas and speared over 12,706 km. Mount Kanlaon Island is my favorite because of its natural beauty. I visited there about two years ago. Soon I will go there again. Tourist can enjoy there sightseeing of nature beauty. It is a nice place for visiting.

Comment

Mount Kanlaon Island of Negros is such a scenic spot for travelling lovers. I want to visit there again and again or having fun. I like its natural beauty so now I have a plan to go there soon with my friends. I hope I will great fun there again and enjoying our free time there. Can anyone like to share with me some images of this destination?

Comment

Negros Island is a most beautiful and gorgeous place of Philippine. In my point of view it is a perfect place for all fun and nature lover. Many travelling lovers go there annually and enjoyed incredible beauty of this alluring destination. I also visited there before going to enoy my New york to niagara bus tours and I really enjoyed there camping, hiking and photography. I would like to share the names of some other activities that you can enjoy on this amazing island like scuba diving, trekking, kayaking, sailing

Comment

Being the third largest island in Philippines, Negros Island is split into two provinces of Negros Occidental – part of the western Visayas region located in the northern half of the island, and Negros Oriental – located in the central Visayas region and the south-east half of the island When people travel to this place they usually divide this place into north and south while the island is separated by the Panay Island in the northwest and Tanon Strait in the east. Nonetheless, it is indeed a great escape for all types of travelers and here’s a guide that’ll make your travel hassle-free at this Philippine Island.

Ear Wax Removal in Auckland

Comment

Working...
              X