It's Summer Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Summer Time!

Can you feel the summer heat? It's time to get all soaked in wet!

Where do you want to spend your summer? me, it's no other than the Boracay beach...
    How about you?
    The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

yes, boracay's good place.
    haven't been to palawan, we might try that.
    Things to do in warsaw
    Attractions in paris
    Freezer reviews

Comment

Actually I am in query, is this the proper time to visit Philippine? I heard that summer is very hot and traveling is not convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by copper View Post
        Actually I am in query, is this the proper time to visit Philippine? I heard that summer is very hot and traveling is not convenient.
        Yes, it is the right time to visit Philippines. In fact, the numbers of tourists in the country is getting more and more. When it's hot, it is perfect to go to the beach, and the Philippines has the best beaches in the world.
        The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

Comment

Totally agree, this SUMMER season is the best time to visit island paradise of Boracay and experience fun and exciting water adventures such as kitesurfing, windsurfing and parasailing.
          Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Boracay Beach is one of the best place to spend summer vacation. It looks like heaven on the earth. A lot of visitors go there in summer and enjoy a lot.

Comment

airtravel...! I agree with you that Boracay Beach is such a nice place where tourist can enjoy holidays with family and friends. I also visited there with my few family members to enjoyed holidays. We stay there for one week and have a great experience there. I captured majestic views of nature beauty's through my camera. I will suggest nature and fun lover that you should go there once in you life for fun.

Comment

I love Boracay but I still prefer beaches in Palawan. In thins time of the year Boracay can be really so crowded and you can't really enjoy swimming in the beach.

Comment

Boracay is a nice destination and famous island of Malay, Aklan, Philippines. My sister had visited this pace few time ago with her friends and have great time during this. Her views about that place are remarkable and attention grabbing too. So I would like to suggest all guys must be there at least once.

Do you know about San Francisco Departures??

Comment

Working...
                  X