Camiguin Island - a little unspoilt gem in the Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camiguin Island - a little unspoilt gem in the Philippines

I have been to Camiguin several times as i am married to a local girl. Every time i come it feels like coming home. Being away from the busy life at home, you get calm and relaxed. It's easy to forget daily life at home.

The island is spectacular. From a distance the 7 volcanos rise from the sea. Because of this, the island contains hot and cold springs, waterfalls and some other attractions like the tiny island of Mantique which is just off shore from Camiguin. Also, the famous White Island cannot be missed.

The island seems to attract more and more tourists but i wonder why it's still relatively quiet still.
    Especially foreign tourists like me hardly visit the island.
    Is it because it's a little hard to reach? Also, if you travel via Cagayan de Oro you can combine Camiguin with Dahilayan adventure park in Bukidnon or go rafting on the Cagayan river. From the other side, Camiguin is connected with Bohol through a ferry service between Jagna and Benoni.

All of you should try to visit this beautiful place once as it is a unique place in the Philippines!

But to be frank, I have not heard of it yet. Hearing from you, I have been really interested about it. I am a tour-freak, and thanks for the information.
    Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Camiguin Island is a best place for having enjoyment. It offers many natural spots where tourist can enjoy exciting view of nature beauty. I really like to see natural places all over the world and this is my favorite one travel destination on earth. I also spent great time there and I really enjoyed my its nature charming views.

I had remarkable journey during my bus tours to niagara falls, ny with my friends.

Comment

Camiguin Island is a really nice and most promising one destination of the world. In my point of view, it is a best place for visit and you can enjoy there family holidays. I have been there only twice time in my whole life but I had a blast of fun at this awesome place. If you have a plan to go there then I will love to say that you must try there its most fabulous activities like boating, kayaking, diving and photography.

Comment

The Philippines is a beautiful tropical country where storms are intense and heat waves are harsh. Summer in the Philippines typically runs from March to May, and it is characterized by hot and humid weather with occasional rain showers. The average temperature during this season ranges from 27 to 32 degrees Celsius (81 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit), depending on the location.

Despite the heat, locals would say, "It's More Fun In The Philippines!" as summer in the Philippines is a time of fun, relaxation, and celebration. It is a great opportunity to explore the country's natural beauty, immerse in its culture, and create unforgettable memories. Trips to the country's beaches, waterfalls, and other natural attractions top the list of summer activities for Filipinos.​

SS Handrails with Bathroom Cubicle
          Attached Files

Comment

Camiguin Island is one of the Philippines’ safest and most appealing beach escapes, offering ivory-white sandbars, iridescent lagoons and jagged volcanic mountain tops. You'll find these beaches are under the radar — a world apart from the bumper-to-bumper resorts of Boracay and Alona Beach. Here’s why Camiguin Island should be at the top of your travel list, plus everything you need to know to plan your trip.

CBSE Affiliated School Chennai

Comment

Working...
            X