Boracay Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boracay Experience

The Red Coconut Beach Hotel stands as a distinguishing beachfront landmark nestled in the heart of Boracay, with the reputation of establishing lasting fond memories of your vacation in paradise.

It offers comfortable accommodations and gracious hospitality to each and every guest. Showcasing our hotel is our own BEACHFRONT SWIMMING POOL that balances our ideal location with the white sands of BORACAY Philippines.

Centrally located along the shores of our beautiful island, the Red Coconut Beach Hotel can easily be reached via air or sea... a truly a unique vacation holiday you deserve.

Boracay Island is really a paradise island. I enjoyed all the activities I have experienced there... The wonderful white beach having soft fine sand is really amazing... The crystal clear water is great! They have great spots for diving as well.
    Travelling is like a book of knowledge...

camping krk
    krk camping

Comment

I live in the Philippines but I haven't been in Boracay, kinda expensive. But true, it is a paradise.
      NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

Well if you haven't visited Boracay Island then it must be the time you experience white sands beachfront. Boracay Island is such a wonderful place a perfect beach resort getaway for the whole family.
        Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

I had never visited Boracay beach but after reading your post I am very exited to visit Boracay beach in next summer vacation. Thanks for adding one more beach in my list which needs to explore in short time.
          Accommodation Greece

Comment

I've been living here in the Philippines for 24 years already but I haven't visited Boracay yet. I hope it will be my next destination this coming 2013. I also hope that even if a lot of people develop the island and build resort, they would still preserve the natural beauty of the Island. It's truly a paradise on Earth.

Comment

If you are a person who enjoys the beach, the sun and partying, Boracay is definitely the place for you - crystal clear water, white sand, countless of activities, good food, bar and party hopping. Although, I would prefer a quieter beach or body of water with great scenery; Philippines has many hidden treasures.
              America Israel Travel

Comment

Boracay Island is a haven for those who want just want to relax their days away in a picture-postcard vision of perfection.

Comment

Boracay is one of the favorite tourist destination in Philippines. If you're travelling to Philippines, you have to visit Boracay. I've been in Boracay for a couple of times and I still want to visit the place again and again.
                  Choose Sydney Tours R Us for Blue Mountain Tours - http://www.sydneytoursrus.com/

Looking for a Sydney luxury car hire? Then, you should visit Easy Rentals

Comment

In Boracay you will experience powdery white sand beaches, which invite you to go swimming and sunbathing. But aside from the stunning boracay beaches, there are several activities that you can do apart from just swimming.
                    The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

Comment

Boracay Island is such a paradise island ideal for the whole family. The sugary white sand is fantastic and the water is just great. Even with the sun shining so bright, the water still remains cool...
                      Life is a challenge, meet it.

Life is a challenge, meet it!
                      design hotel kroatien
                      hotel rovinj

Comment

Originally posted by cottonybin View Post
                        I live in the Philippines but I haven't been in Boracay, kinda expensive. But true, it is a paradise.
                        Me too. I want to go there and see it with my own eyes. I think you can find cheap airplane fares and hotels to stay if you really want to. Right now, i can't allow myself to visit Boracay because my body is not suitable to wear a bikini. But if i get sexier, i will surely go there.
                        "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Boracay is an amazing island and it is most promising one destination for nature's sightseeing lovers. Its stunning views of nature beauty grab attentions of visitors each year. It is my favorite one destination for visit. I have been there only one time of my life. I think you should go there once in you life if you like to see natural spots. I would love to go there again in coming months.

Comment

Last year I visited Boracay with my aunt and I had great fun there. Boracay is a small island in the Philippines and many travelling lovers to visit there. I like its natural beauty nd I have a plan to go there again in my future life. Can anyone like to share with me some images of this destination?

Comment

Well Guys, I never visited Boracay in my whole life. It is truly new name of destination for me. I never know about it but after reading all posts, I can see that it is truly great place to see the beauty of the world. At this time, I am going to niagara falls bus tours from flushing ny with my Mom. After that, I will try to go there in the future. I want to know some names of Boracay attractions. I hope members will reply me soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X