Samal Island, Davao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samal Island, Davao

Samal Island offers unending fascination with its white-sand beaches, thick mangroves, coral reefs, rolling hills and rock formations.It is an archipelago of nine islands located in the Davao Gulf about 700 meters south of Davao City. An ideal model for resort and development, Samal Island provides a fabulous site for sunrise and sunset.Read More
    tourist spots in the philippines

Wow sounds like a very beautiful place to visit, gonna search this place on the internet, thanks for the info.
    Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Originally posted by ysabelleshen View Post
      Samal Island offers unending fascination with its white-sand beaches, thick mangroves, coral reefs, rolling hills and rock formations.It is an archipelago of nine islands located in the Davao Gulf about 700 meters south of Davao City. An ideal model for resort and development, Samal Island provides a fabulous site for sunrise and sunset.Read More
      Do you have a list of hotel or private beach resort that offer a package for 2?
      NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

Yes. I have heard of this place. I accompanied by some of my friend will visit it. Thanks for the information.
        Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Samal beaches are really beautiful. I've been there twice. If you don't know what it's like, here's some pictures (not taken by me though).

Last edited by myjade84; 06-27-2013, 01:25 AM.
          "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Such a lovely attraction! It sounds amazing to visit in summer. Am I right guys? I never have been to Samal Island but after visiting this informative thread I wish to have a lovely week at Samal Island with my wife. I would like to go there after completing my boston to washington dc bus tours. Let me know is summer best to go there.
            I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Such an beautiful place found on the forum.

Comment

Amazing Discussion all members! Everyone have shared great knowledge about Samal Island. Professionally I'm tourist and like to visit in different places all over the world. Your Views is very helpful for me to visit there. Next month I must go in Samal Island to see the natural beauty. Would anyone like to tell me best hotel to stay there with lowest price?

Comment

Those are real amazing pics.
                  Travelling to Kerala? Best Budget Holiday Tours & Travel Packages in Kerala by Vedanta Wakeup.

Comment

Samal Island located in Davo north Del City and spread over 301.3 kmē. Samal Island is surrounded by mountain covered with green grass all around that show nice green look and water color of Island is blue. It is a nice place to see. Number of tourist enjoy there every year I hope you will also enjoy there.

Comment

Down to the southern part of the Philippine archipelago and enclaved by the Davao region, is an unspoiled island that promises and delivers breathtaking experiences through its magnificence stemming from the natural gift of its rich biodiversity. The Island Garden City of Samal is the utopia for hideaways, thrills, R&R, and pure voyage.

UPVC Premium Windows and Doors Manufacturers

Comment

I've already been to Pearl Farm in Samal Davao. Super nice place.

Comment

Working...
                        X