Pagudpud Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pagudpud Beach

Pagudpud, the northermost coastal town in Ilocos Norte, lies majestically fronting the South China Sea and protected by beautiful green mountains. Pagudpud is most known for a two-kilometer white beach in Saud, one of the town's barangays. A row of coconut trees along Saud Beach adds a tropical theme to the already beautiful resort destination that is Pagudpud.

tourist spots in the philippines

Pagudpud is indeed a wonderful place. I hope their tourism would boom this year. Just look at the pictures below, they are truly breathtaking!

"Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

IMO, Pagudpud is a best and huge place to visit if you’re looking for the comparatively ideal charms of the Philippines. Pagudpud is a wide and beautiful town where you can enjoy every moment.
      Moreover, Maira-ira is the perfect beach for family vacation and it’s also known as Blue lagoon.

Comment

i think Best beach attraction Pagudpud Beach
        1 Pagudpud Beach Resort
        2Pagudpud Beach Resort Blue Lagoon
        3 Hannah Beach Pagudpud
        4 Pagudpud Hotels
        5Blue Lagoon Pagudpud

Comment

Amazing views! I love nature and such kind of nature attractions always attract me because these are excellent to learn about the beautiful creations of Almighty Allah. After reading the above post I wish to visit this Pagudpud beach with my wife because it sounds cool.
          I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

The beach looks very scenic.
            "Life is short, so enjoy it to the fullest" value point distribution reviews

Comment

I like to visit the Beach in Pagudpud. These are some names of Pagudpud beaches, Arinaya White Beach, Northridge Beach and Saud Beach. Arinaya White Beach is my favorite because of its natural beauty. Which is protected by Green Mountain? I also visited there. I think you should go there and enjoy there. It is a great place for visitors.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you this is a really nice and beautiful destination for traveling point of view., I would like to suggest all travelling lovers to go there for having fun and great fun there. So can anyone like to share with me some names of its accommodation names? I would love to go there after finishing my tour packages from boston

Comment

Thanks for share beautiful photos and great experience
                  cab service in agra
                  Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

I am quite happy to know that all member have shared very massive information about Pagudpud Beach. I really like to share your all these images which look so fabulous and cool. I also had a good time there with my dad during my last summer vacations. It was a memorable tour of my life. In my point of view it is a perfect place to enjoy family holidays. What will you say guys about it?

Comment

I am also very happy to see the images and pondering to visit the Pagudpud Beach. I would like to explore this location with my own eyes and would like to enjoy my time at this beautiful place with my dear cousin. Both of us would like to go there together. I am sue it will be a memorable tour for both of us. Now guys you share your personal experience of being there.

Comment

Thanks so much for all these tips, I have never been yet but I am really considering to go. Looking at these beaches is like a first step and it's definitely a dream!!

Comment

See which resorts and beaches made it to Travel + Leisure's list of 25 Most Beautiful Beaches in the World.
                          Ilocos Norte is known to have some of the best beaches in Luzon and this year Pagudpud's Saud Beach made it to the top of Travel + Leisure magazine's list of the 25 Most Beautiful Beaches in the World.

The U.S. travel magazine's description of Saud Beach reads: “If you're searching for Southeast Asian beach bliss, super-mellow Saud Beach on the island of Luzon is a sure thing. Its white sand pitches gradually into the clear-as-glass water, like a real-world example of a zero-entry swimming pool. Swim in the peaceful waves, lunch under a thatch-roof cabana under the palms, or hire an outrigger for excursions on the water.”​

Non Destructive testing courses in chennai

Comment

Pagudpud is a northern coastal town located in the Ilocos Norte region of the Philippines. It is located 77 KM north of Laoag City in Ilocos Norte. It's a must-visit destination in Northern Luzon and is usually part of the Ilocos itinerary as a side trip when in Laoag. It is often referred to as the “Boracay of the North” mainly because of its stunning white Pagudpud Ilocos beaches, which is what Pagudpud is known for.

One of the beautiful small towns in the Philippines, Pagudpud is not packed with fancy shops, bars, and clubs. However, it offers visitors wonderful natural attractions like coves, caves, and rock formations and is an emerging top tourist destination in the Philippines and a must-visit Luzon tourist spot. You may not party the night away in Pagudpud like Boracay, but you can enjoy the outdoors and the beauty of nature.​

Hearing Aid Batteries In Auckland

Comment

Pagudpud Beach Resort is a coastal resort town in Ilocos Norte, Philippines. The place is a famous Tourist Spot for its long stretch of almost white sand, Saud Beach.

If you need to get around Ilocos, you may contact my guide during my visit. He has a vehicle with a driver. He can bring you as far as Baguio City and Sagada and can even pick your group from Manila.​

CBSE Affiliated School Chennai

Comment

Working...
                              X