Capones Beach, Zambales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capones Beach, Zambales

Pundaquit beach, tourists need to take the boats to the beautiful Camara Island, Capones Island, Anawangin Cove which is actually a part of the Luzon mainland, Nagsasa Cove and Sinlanguin Cove. One can also go to Potipot Island from Pundaquit, although Potipot Island would beach reached more comfortably through Uacon in Candelaria town also in Zambales.
    tourist spots in the philippines

Thanks for the post. It's a nice place I guess.
    Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Zambales has become a favorite place to enjoy the Summer Holidays, it's pristine beaches and unspoiled Coral reefs, Rivers and Mountains, make it an ideal Holiday destination.
      The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

Comment

I wrote Zambales now to the list of the places i need to visit before i turned 50. Thanks for the info!
        "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Zambales is a well known holidays destination where thousands of visitors come here with family and kids each year and spent their holidays. I have been there about a year ago during my holidays. I had comfor table stay there for four days and had lots of fun there through different activities that torist can enjoy there like swimming, boating hikiing, trekking kayaking and nature viewing.

Comment

Capones Beach is a best place for having enjoyment. It is a nature place and where you can enjoy most exciting views of nature beauty. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I also had good time there with my father during my journey. It was a memorable moment of my life while I was captured majestic views of nature beauty in my camera. I hope you will fully enjoy there like I enjoyed.

Have you any suggestion about buffalo ny niagara falls tours ?

Comment

Working...
            X