Enjoy your Summer in Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy your Summer in Philippines

The Philippines boasts of some of the best beaches and scuba diving waters in the world. Witness the vast expanse of nature's splendor under the spell of cool mountain breeze. A perfect setting for romance or nature tripping, the country's mountain villages serve as a perfect hideaway from the lowlands' summer heat.

Enjoy your Summer in Boracay and Puertoazul white Beaches
    tourist spots in the philippines

i like beach, and i will go there in the future
    http://www.tourismzone.com/travel-chat/97-forum-rules-guidelines.html

Comment

Hi, I never went to sea when given the chance I will go sailing Philippines

Comment

Hi,
        pretty interesting post about "summer in Philippines"!
        Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Comment

the main reason why summers are very popular in Philippines is temperature is very low. average temperature is 18.3°C .

Last edited by markcooper006; 06-05-2012, 04:23 AM.

Comment

I only visit the Philippines just twice but those experiences is very memorable to me, I love the beaches they are very stunning, the foods are so delicious, and of course the people are very hospitable and I always crave to visit their again specially Palawan and Boracay...
            Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Beaches attract me like magnet. I will definitely take a chance to visit.
              Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Philippines is a perfect place for summer vacations. Since it is a tropical country, Philippines is rich in beautiful and stunning beaches.
                The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

Comment

Philippine offers a lot of incredible destinations where tourist can enjoy holidays with family and friends. Here I want to share the names of some well known destinations of this beautiful country like Hundred Islands National Park, Maria Cristina Falls, Baguio Cathedral, National Museum of the Philippines and Chocolate Hills. I hope my shared information would be useful for you.

Comment

Hundred Islands National Park is really nice and beautiful destination for travelling point of view. I have a plan to visit there soon with my all family members. I hope I will great fun there so, Can anyone like to share with me some names of its accommodations names? I will wait for yours all replies.

Comment

The Philippines offers a lot of most precious destinations to enjoy summer holidays. I have a good experience of Olango Island because I have been there many of the times in my whole life and always had spent such a nice time there. Thousands of visitors visited it annually and will came back with a lot of pleasant memories. I hope you will have joyful time there as well as other visitors.

Have you any idea about yellowstone bus trips from las vegas ?

Comment

Travel until you are exhausted and pursue relaxation again in the travel, wander and fill your cup of life with the sweetness of honeyed beauties of nature. Southeast Asia is a hub of exquisite islands that are worth spending on and that will etch its souvenirs on your heart. Here is The Philippines. One such island nation located in the western Pacific Ocean that extends about 300,000 square kilometres. It collectively holds around 7641 islands which are divided into three zones that are Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The capital city of the Philippines is Manila. Travellers can enjoy much in The Philippines in July as it offers diverse avenues for exploration.

SS Handrails with Bathroom Cubicle

Comment

Everyone wants to visit a breezy holiday spot during their holidays. The Philippines is one such destination that will deliver on the “slice of paradise” promise. You can go on a trip through the metropolis of Manila, the capital city and walk on the grand Palawan beaches, and admire the extraordinary volcanic peaks and waterfalls in Mindanao. This is just a hint of what the country has to offer. A holiday in this country can provide a little something for everybody. Manila helps make the ideal opening to this eternally fascinating country. Shiny skyscrapers and a multi-ethnic cultural scene mingle with splendid Spanish mansions that belong to the Colonial-era and the Intramuros city.

CBSE Affiliated School Chennai

Comment

In the Philippines, there are only two seasons: the dry season and the wet season. Therefore, if you want to visit the Philippines around the summer season, it is usually around March to May and it is usually humid. In this article, we are going to find out how Filipinos enjoy the summer season in the Philippines. This could also be your guide and checklist if you plan to travel to the Philippines during the summer.

Ear Wax Removal in Auckland

Comment

Working...
                            X