Samal Island, Davao Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samal Island, Davao Philippines

Samal Island offers unending fascination with its white-sand beaches, thick mangroves, coral reefs, rolling hills and rock formations.It is an archipelago of nine islands located in the Davao Gulf about 700 meters south of Davao City. An ideal model for resort and development, Samal Island provides a fabulous site for sunrise and sunset. Read More..
    tourist spots in the philippines

Indeed beaches are stunning here, white sandy beaches is so abundance here.
    Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

That's cool. Samal Island is poised to become a favored world wide destination.

Comment

I agree, Philippines has the most wonderful beaches.
        Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Beautiful! Should I imagine it? I cannot control myself from visiting it. Thanks for the share.
          Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

You don't have to imagine what Samal beaches are like. Here's a picture,

"Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Samal Island is a most famous tourist destinations of the world. It offers a lot of natural spots to enjoy the views of nature beauty. I also visited there before going to enjoy my yosemite 2 day tours from san francisco with my friends. We stay there for few days and had lots of fun there through different activities that tourist can enjoy there like swimming, boating, trekking, surfing and nature viewing. It is a nice place where tourist can visit and make their tour remember able.

Comment

Samal Island or the Island Garden City of Samal in Davao del Norte is one of the popular tourist spots for those visiting Mindanao's busiest metro, Davao City. Located just 2KM away from Davao City, travelers can easily go to the island via ferry.

Samal Island is known as the largest resort city in the Philippines because it's home to over 30 resorts dotted along its white sand beaches and islands like Kaputian Beach, Canibad Beach, Talikud Island, and many more. The best part of staying in Samal Island is the feeling of seclusion and privacy, as it has fewer crowds compared to other resort cities in the Philippines. Aside from beautiful beaches, Samal Island tours will also have you exploring its many snorkeling and diving spots and natural attractions, making it one of the best destinations for island hopping in the Philippines.​

wedding cards in Villupuram

Comment

Working...
                X