Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tour Guide - Hopping in The Philippines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Guide - Hopping in The Philippines?

Mabuhay!

Welcome to the 7,107 fascinating islands of The Philippines!

I'm Alexis John, 22 and proud Filipino! (I'm 30% Chinese though haha) I graduated from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines obtaining a degree in Broadcasting but loves to be part of the dynamic and surprising industry of Tourism! I'm here in this site as I want to promote the Philippines as the premiere tourist destination not just in Asia but globally! I love traveling and to travel is my passion. And I'm here as well for those people who do wanna travel here accompanied by a very friendly, honest and trustworthy novice freelance Tourist Guide and yeah that's me =) Will be more than glad to provide superior yet welcoming tour service. =)

Shoot me an email or a message here for any concerns and I will be more than willing to provide assistance =)

Maraming salamat! or Thank you so much!

Alexis John

Okay you looks like a good English speaking tour guide but I just want to know if you could speak Chinese language??

Comment

seven thousand one hundred seven islands ?

wow.
      Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Originally posted by travelgeek View Post
        seven thousand one hundred seven islands ?

wow.
        yes! the philippines has 7,107 islands all-in-all.. because its an archipelago, there are many beautiful beaches yet undiscovered in the country..
        Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Mabuhay ka!
          Rome Italy Hotels | Rome Accommodations

Comment

Ok, you're a tour guide and where is your best place recommendation in the Philippines and what about the major issues partly Mindanao area, thanks.

Townsville Accommodation
            Townsville Accommodation

Comment

7,107 fascinating islands of The Philippines! We will assure you that you will enjoyed the place with your family and friends! Enjoy and have fun in the Philippines
              tourist spots in the philippines

Comment

When it comes to beaches, there more than a handful of them in the Philippines. Here's a few good list (that I know of) that are really fascinating and would love to go back to.

1. Caramoan Islands (Cam Sur) Survivor series was shot in that beautiful place.
                2. The Pearl Farm in Davao
                3. Amanpulo in Palawan
                4. Misimis Bay in Albay
                5. Boracay

Comment

This is a good info for the tourists like us. Thanks for the share.
                  Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Philippines, which comprises 7,107 islands, is sometimes also referred to as the beach capital of Asia and even to the whole world.
                    The Boracay Beach - Accommodations and Real Estate in Boracay Philippines

Comment

Working...
                    X