destination BUTUAN City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• destination BUTUAN City

Butuan City is becoming a popular destination among adventurers in culture and history..its adventure sites such as lakes, rivers, waterfalls, mountain resorts are a must visit to experience exotic Philipppine culture

I hope this link will be a useful guide....just click and explore

[link removed]

Interesting Place with many nice places to see around
    ::: Have You Explored A New Adventure Destination Today ? :::

Comment

I haven't been to Butuan but I do have a lot of college friends who came from Butuan. I say these people are warm and so nice to be with. I wish to be there one of these days... maybe launch a Fly Butuan tour to promote the island further... what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by flight_access View Post
        I haven't been to Butuan but I do have a lot of college friends who came from Butuan. I say these people are warm and so nice to be with. I wish to be there one of these days... maybe launch a Fly Butuan tour to promote the island further... what do you think?
        that would be a bright idea flight_access
        come...my paradise awaits you...

Comment

hmmm, sounds promising.

you got any pictures for Butuan ?
          Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

i have a relative from Butuan.. although it is not one of the top tourist destinations in the Philippines, it's tourism industry has gained attention lately because of natural sceneries newly-discovered and man-made attractions being developed..
            Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Butuan is about 4 hours by bus from Cagayan de Oro City. I am not sure if there is a direct flight from Manila to Butuan.

Comment

Originally posted by travelgeek View Post
                hmmm, sounds promising.

you got any pictures for Butuan ?
                Check out below the pictures of Butuan City:

Hopefully you are enjoy after see these pictures.
                Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

wow, I want to visit and travel in Butuan City, my mother's family is from butuan I heard that they had a lots of beaches out there
                  tourist spots in the philippines

Comment

That beach is not in Butuan, I believe that is Duka Bay? I have lived 6 years in Butuan, and honestly speaking I did not see any distinct travel feature that echoes BUTUAN. The geographical location of Butuan makes it a popular gateway to Surigao, Davao and CDO. Aside from claiming that the first mass was held in this city, I hope the government will also develop its natural resources (if there is.) For a long time, this city prevented the development because the past government was a ripped off, establishments couldn't afford to rent lands here.

If you guys happen to drop by Butuan, check-out Margie's cakes - one of the best I've ever tried. Lechon is also delicious, more delicious than Cebu's :-) that's my POV. I also love Aling Cora's chicken, a must try!!
                    America Israel Travel

Comment

Offcourse you should visit and explorer Bhutan because it is so beautiful place.
                      Originally posted by flight_access View Post

Comment

Butuan City is a great place for visit where a lot of visitors go there with family and kids and had lots of fun there. I have been there about few years ago with my cousins. We stay there for four days to enjoy the incredible beauty of this amazing city. I will suggest you to must go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.
                        Last edited by jack567; 12-15-2015, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Butuan was a pre-colonial Philippine state located in the current city of Butuan in what is now the southern Philippines, on the northern Mindanao Island. In this land, you can expect to find magnificent ancient cultures. Better check these places once you visit there!

The National Museum in Butuan City is one of the city’s most prominent tourist attractions. It houses some historical objects and antiquities from the area. All visitors can enjoy the museum’s various archaeological, ethnographic, and historical collections for free.

wedding cards in Villupuram

Comment

Working...
                          X