Taal Volcano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taal Volcano

Visit Taal volcano "a crater within an island within a lake". From Manila take a tour south to Tagaytay City and go down to Talisay Batangas. You can find guides offering boat rides along the road of Tagaytay city, if not you can ask the locals where you can find one and they will gladly show you. From the city you will go down to Talisay. Our guide brought us to a resort
    where the boat is waiting near the lake where you can also stay if you wish to spend the night there and The ride is around 15 to 20 minutes. In the island you will be offered a horse ride with a guide to go up the volcano. You can see steam coming out from the volcano.
    The view from the volcano is just breathtaking. The horse ride is an amazing experience too!
    Vikings Shelly Lakes

wow! that was a very nice experience of yours...someday i will go to that place to witness the beauty of the Taal volcano...
    Free airfare tickets, Cheap flight tickets, free airfare flight reservations

Comment

Originally posted by kring View Post
      wow! that was a very nice experience of yours...someday i will go to that place to witness the beauty of the Taal volcano...

Yeah it's a very nice experience and I am planning to trek Mount Pinatubo and go up to Sagada if
      time will still allow.
      Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

I haven't tried to visit Taal Volcano. Can you post some photo of that camping spot?
        Pinay Singles Free Chat

Comment

hmm, ive only been to a volcano site in Indonesia.

is it dangerous to visit the Taal volcano ?
          Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

I've been there.. and i can say the place and the view are really amazing!
            Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

A hundred years have passed since it last erupted so I guess nobody here would really know except those with relatives around the lake. I was able to see to the crater lake through a former officemate who lives in Talisay. Talisay for sure will be directly affected if the old volcanic crater erupts. They were asked several times in the past to evacuate though eruption did not take place. Take note that it takes Alert level 3 and up before people in the danger zone are evacuated. At level 3, it may take a few weeks before eruption.

The other day, I was able to talk to someone from Lipa and he said debris from the volcano reach the edge of Lipa City. Lipa is the 2nd highest point (next only to Tagaytay) in that area surrounding the lake. However, with Tagaytay, I don't really have a clue though I can ask a neighbor whose daughter married someone who is originally from Tagaytay City.

Comment

I love the view at Taal Volcano...The crater within an island within a lake is so amazing...I also like other beautiful spots in Tagaytay...The air in that place is so cool and fresh...I like to visit that place again...I have fun experience there!!!
                Find and book cheap hotels worldwide! | All about New Zealand Tourism

Comment

oh yeah, One of the best tourist spot of the Philippines, Taal Volcano was really wonderful place!
                  tourist spots in the philippines

Comment

Ahhhh... Taal Volcano... The tiny but yet peaceful volcano sitting in the middle of the lake... Very lovely and a relaxing spot to have a tour indeed. Liked the climate - a bit breezy but still warm. Would like to go back there.

Comment

When we visited Philippines we miss to visit Tagaytay but planning to visit their and take pictures if we have time to visit Philippines again.
                      Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Yes, Taal Volcano is a perfect unwinding scenery. It can be sight also in Tagaytay place which has cool breeze air .
                        Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

That's right. The most recognizable icon of Tagaytay. A visit to this natural wonder offers visitors a spellbinding experience of seeing its crater resting in the middle of a placid lake.

Comment

Volcano experience never explained its a amazing experience.

Comment

Taal Volcano is really a nice place. Though, it is an active volcano, it is a peaceful and very beautiful tourist spot in Philippines. I really love visiting the place.
                              Choose Sydney Tours R Us for Blue Mountain Tours - http://www.sydneytoursrus.com/

Looking for a Sydney luxury car hire? Then, you should visit Easy Rentals

Comment

Working...
                              X