Japan visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan visit

Hello friends I want to visit Japan . please provide any kind of info you have.

where do you want to go, whats your budget, which is your preferable seaon..plzz be more specific!
    Toronto Hotels

Comment

Tokyo ! Shibuya ! Hokkaido !
      Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Japan is one of the prominent countries in Asia with plenty of attractions where you will be enjoying every moment. It has the most famous temples, shrines, garden and castle where number of tourist visit every year in a huge numbers especially Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo and Kyoto are the main places for visitors.
        Moreover, Japanese cuisine is one of the greatest attractions. It's also famous for shopping, supermarkets and departmental stores etc.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Do visit Tokya. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Their tube rail is something great thing to experience.

Comment

Please specify some answer. what is your budget, purpose of visit, any know person live there, Is it you first visit...? But in short it good and have beautiful country to visit. It have many historical places if you have interest in history.
            Apartments in Tel Aviv

Comment

Tokyo ! Hokkaido !
              Leh Ladakh Tour Packages || Leh Ladakh Tour

Comment

Hi,

According to me,Japan is the best tourist place.There are many attractive tourist place and i want to visit here.

Thanx

Comment

I want one day i could visit Japan, l like watching cherry blossoms, and beautiful landscapes there
                  Vietnam tourism Travel Agency

Comment

japan is beautiful place with beautiful culture .tokyo is the world most expensive city .

Hotel near daytona beach

Comment

Japan is one of the most famous countries of the ASIA.But I like natural beauty.Is there any place in Japan where there is natural beauty like beaches or hilly areas.

I think visit to japan would be expansive.Please let me know if there is a cheap way to visit japan?

Comment

I am so interested for take an knowledge about different countries cultures. I am always travel in different places and ,Japan is the best tourist place. There are many attractive tourist place and i want to visit here.
                        New York Hotel

Comment

I'm going there on December. But i don't know yet where exactly to go. I want to go to Tokyo but i heard it's very expensive there. So i am looking for information on other cities. I want to see their cherry blossoms, visit shrines, eat takoyaki, naruto's favorite ramen and other Japanese street foods that i just read in manga. I also like to try their hot springs there. I heard that they will make your skin smoother and younger. There are so many things i plan to do. I hope i would be able to do all of them.
                          "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Hokkaido has different history from the rest of the country. We also have much nature. And there are many local cuisines. You can't miss Hokkaido as well as castles and temples in Honshu (Main Land).
                            Visit hot spots in Sapporo, Japan on seesapporo.com

Comment

If you want to eat ramen noodle, Hokkaido is the best place to have. Miso flavour hot soup is famous in Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido. Hakodate in the south is famous for shio (salt flavour) hot soup. Asahikawa in the central north has authentic soup with sauce made of fish in boiling water and say sauce flavoured.
                              Visit hot spots in Sapporo, Japan on seesapporo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X