Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuji Rock Festival

Hello all

I'm off to Fuji Rock Festival in Japan at the end of the month - can't wait! Has anyone here been? Can you tell me what to expect, and most importantly, any tips?

Thanks!
    Rajasthan Tour Package

I have read about Fuji an a travel magazine, did not know about the rock festival. Anyway sounds interesting...

Who sings there?
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. -St. Augustine
    My project about Benidorm Hotels and the surrounding area.

Comment

Fuji Rock Festival is an annual rock festival held in Naeba ski resort, in Niigata Prefecture, Japan. The 3 day event, organized by Smash Japan, features more than 200 Japanese and international musicians making it the largest outdoor music event in Japan. In 2005, more than 100,000 people attended the festival.

(Fuji Rock Festival is named so because the first event, in 1997, was held on the footslopes of Mount Fuji).

Comment

An annual rock festival held in Naeba ski resort

That event sounds interesting! What month it is being held?
        Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

so how was it ? post some pictures bro.
          Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

I know a little about that festival but not attending it.Now i decided to go to Japan on this event in July in my summer vacation.I request some of my friends to go with me and they surprised to know about it.I think we really enjoy on this festival because many of the people are gathering here on the festival and with crowd i enjoy more.
            This site give to you much reliable journey
            durham to new york bus

Comment

Fuji Rock is an annual music festival that converges on Japan's highest mountain every year since 1997. This year brought over 130,000 people to ten stages where dozens of acts performed.
              Bally Chohan

Comment

This is a rocking festival that held in every year in Naeba Ski Resort. I have attend it once in my life when I went there before bus tours boston to washington dc. I felt lucky that I have attend this great musical event in my life. If I got chance than I must attend it again.
                I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Fuji Rock festival is one of most rocky festivals I also had chance to attended this festival last year. In early day’s it was celebrated at Mount Fuji probably in 1997, that’s way its name is Fuji Festival. Later on it just location was changed from 1999 to now it is still celebrated In Naeba Ski Resort. Every year thousands of people took part in this event and lots of international musicians rock this festival. I highly recommend to fun lover must be a part of this festival.

Comment

I read your post Alien. You have shared sufficient information for me. I never got a chance to attend this festival before. This festival is sounds good and interesting. I must attend this festival after complete my tours west coast america. Would you like to tell me complete information about it and organizing dates of this festival?

Comment

Sami321, you should attend this festival once in your life. I also attended this great celebration last year during my Japan trip. It is an annually celebration that is held in Naeba Ski Resort, in Niigata Prefecture, Japan. This event was started in 1997 and held at the base of Mount Fuji that's why it is called the Fuji Rock festival.

Comment

Sure sami321! Now Fuji rock festival will be celebrated on 25th -27th July 2015 I am sure you will had a great time there. If you want to know more about check out this site link Fuji Rock Festival.

Comment

The Fuji Rock festival is a really unique festival. The organizers making it the largest outdoor music event in Japan. It is the first big festival of the summer season. I want to see the Fuji Rock festival because it is the rocking festival of Japan.
                          :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

Working...
                          X