Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan

I have to say that I have really mixed feelings about this place and will try to explain. On one hand the main tank is excellent and you can get different views of different species depending on which floor you’re at. On the other, the whale shark wasn't there and some of the other tanks are too small for the animals living there. This is the only drawback that I feel about this Aquarium.
    If someone want to say about this Aquarium than must share in this post.
    Last edited by Ash; 09-01-2014, 08:06 AM.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

I have been there after my niagara falls trips with my younger brother. This aquarium is located in the ward of Minato in Osaka, Japan, near Osaka Bay. It is also one of the largest aquariums in the world, famous for its gigantic whale sharks. In this aquarium Whale sharks swim slowly just like submarines in a huge water tank 9 meters deep and 34 meters long filled with 5,400 tons of water.

Comment

Pop up to the restaurant where you can also enjoy the ocean view.
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Discussion is going well. All members have great experience for travelling. I have been visited in Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan before my annapolis air tours. It is one of the largest Public aquariums in the world. Millions of visitors come here to enjoy the holidays. The people say this is the best place for enjoyment. It was opened in May 1990. I personally enjoy this Aquarium.

Comment

You are absolutely right Sami321! Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is truly an amazing attraction to visit in Osaka. Sami321! Do you know; it is one of the largest aquariums of the world and the tanks in this aquarium hold almost 11,000 tons of water.
          I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Osaka is a city situated in Japan. It is an ideal city and the first choice of every tourist. I have visited this a year ago before my yosemite bus tour from san jose with my entire family.
            Why tourists prefer this city to visit?
            It offers a amusement park attraction, Temple shrines historical places etc and a big source of entertainment.
            1-Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
            2-Tempozan Ferris Wheel
            3-Universal Studios Japan
            4-Nakanoshima Park
            5-Osaka Castle
            6-Tamatsukuri Inari Shrine

Comment

I just know about Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and Nakanoshima Park but I have no idea about the other places that you mentioned in this list. Can you provide further details about these places? I am curious to know about Osaka Castle and Tempozan Ferris Wheel because both sound attractive.
              I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

I visited the Tempozan Ferris Wheel and Osaka Castle after completing my New York Vacations with my youngest brother It is one of the largest wheels in the world. It was open on July 12, 1997. This wheel height is 112.5 meters. It is open 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
                Osaka Castle is very nice place for visiting. It is most famous Japan’s castle. It's considered an Osaka best vision and the sign of the city. It was built in 1583. It is part of important cultural properties are Otemon Gate, Tamon Turret, Sengan Turret, Enshogura Gunpowder Magazine. Its building structure is very nice. I think it is the best place for visiting.

Comment

Jamar34, I have no experience of Tempozan Ferris Wheel's tourism. Can you tell me about this place in detail because I want to go there in coming vacations with my family? This place sounds amazing. Also give me few information about some best source of transportation that are best to move from one place to another place there.

Comment

Sure FRANKIE! The Tempozan Ferris Wheel is one of amazing rides of Osaka it is located in Tempozan Harbor village. It offers such gorgeous and breathtaking views of whole area and from here you can also enjoyed fabulous views of City’s skyscraper. Isn’t it amazing??? Surrounded with famous attractions of that regions like Osaka Aquarium, Tempozan shopping mall, and Mount Tempozan.

Comment

Basically its all about gaining different kind of experiences according to your taste and how you want something to be.When sometimes works for you that is a pretty good decision that we get to to think of at the end.So yeah we learn from things especially when it comes to deciding .
                      When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post
                        Basically its all about gaining different kind of experiences according to your taste and how you want something to be.When sometimes works for you that is a pretty good decision that we get to to think of at the end.So yeah we learn from things especially when it comes to deciding .
                        Amos! I am totally agreed with you on that. I am very pleased to know that....

Comment

Originally posted by Sami321 View Post
                          Discussion is going well. All members have great experience for travelling. I have been visited in Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan before my annapolis air tours. It is one of the largest Public aquariums in the world. Millions of visitors come here to enjoy the holidays. The people say this is the best place for enjoyment. It was opened in May 1990. I personally enjoy this Aquarium.

I read your post very attentively such a nice sharing. It is very informative for me as for other readers. I also visited there about few months ago with my friends. I had an awesome experience there. I would love to go there again. A large number of visitors go there every years to enjoy the holidays.
                          Excited about my trip to hearst castle.

Comment

Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is a most exciting fun place that you can explore in Japan. It is famous for its fun points. It is also famous destination and my favourite too. I also visited there for having enjoyment. There are a lot of most interesting games, rideds and activities to have fun among the vsitors. Thousands of visitors come here annually with family and kisds and spent spectaular time with each other.

Comment

Working...
                            X