My favorite attraction in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite attraction in Japan

Japan is one of my favorite tourist destinations in the world. I have been there many times in my life. This region has a unique blend of traditional and modern, with many temples and buildings from the past co-existing with modern achievements in architecture and technology. Mount Fuji is my favorite place to see in Japan. It is a well known symbol of Japan and it is frequently depicted in art and photographs, as well as a popular tourist attraction for sightseers and climbers.

My favorite attractions in Japan are:
    Mount Fuji
    Tokyo Imperial Palace
    Koishikawa Korakuen Garden
    Kamakura
    I am planning to go to bus tour miami; any idea?
    Last edited by Jacklee; 08-05-2014, 10:23 AM.
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Jacklee, miami is a best region as tourism point of view. It is very famous due to its amazing beaches. Its beaches offers more fun attractions, just imagine: swimming with the dolphins, riding an airboat, taste testing at a winery, strolling through a museum. It also offers countless choices - from historic to adventuresome, natural to man-made.

Comment

Thanks Frankie it will be helpful for me for my next Japan trip.
        Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Very helpful post FRANKIE! I have comeback for my weekend trip to Miami and used to visit South Beach, Miami Seaquarium and Zoo Miami. FRANKIE! It was really an amazing experience to swim with the dolphins. It was one of the best tours of my life that I never forget.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Jacklee; 08-15-2014, 10:55 AM.
          I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

No doubt Japan is a beautiful country. Tokyo is its capital and populous area. There are many attractive places in Tokyo which is a great source of invitation for visitors every year. Here I want to talk about some of them.
            • Tokyo National Museum
            • Chinzan-so Garden
            • Tokyo Imperial Palace
            • The National Art Center

Comment

Japan is an island nation in East Asia located in the Pacific Ocean Tokyo is its capital. Tokyo National Museum is established in 1872. It is the oldest and the largest Japanese museum.
              It provides an opportunity to the visitors to enjoy 24 exhibition rooms that have a 10,000 BC up to 19 centaury. The exhibition consist display a ceramic, sculpture, and sword etc. It has Japanese artifacts and has a 100,000 pieces there to display.

Comment

You are right Haillya77! Tokyo National Museum is oldest and largest museum of Japan. your shared information about this museum is very useful for all tourists. I have visited this museum before my us tours. It is famous due to its wide range of collection of Japanese artifacts. This museum is open from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm (Fridays 10:00 am -10:00 pm. This museum is closed on Tuesdays. The collections of work art are especially spectacular.

Comment

There are many private baths you can take here. The mountains surrounding the area are amazing. I lived in Japan for two years and it was amazing being here. ..
                  Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

Thanks a lot Frankie for your reviews about Japan.
                    Here i got these 23 Interesting and Potentially Useful Travel Facts.
                    23 Interesting and Potentially Useful Travel Facts | Lets Fly Cheaper

Comment

No doubts Japan is having lots of interesting and magnificent attractions but if we are talking about best attraction then I must suggest you to have a visit of Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan for once during your Japan travel journey. It is located I Minato near Osaka Bay. Consisted in one of the largest aquariums in the world. Opening hours are:
                      Sunday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
                      Monday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
                      Tuesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
                      Wednesday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
                      Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
                      Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
                      Saturday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm

Comment

Japan’s capital Tokyo city with its mixture of traditional and modern urban life, is the most popular tourist destination in the country. Sensoji Temple is one of its iconic historic sites, and the Imperial Palace provides a traditional and royal air.

Comment

What you have said is what that always makes sense and also seeing stuff like acadia national park tour from new york helps us surely which is the way to me and takes care of all this according to good terms.

Comment

My top 3 favorite attraction in Japan
                            1. Golden Pavilion
                            2. Mount Fuji
                            3. Tokyo Imperial Palace
                            Japan Vacation
                            Japan Travel Packages

Comment

My favorite attraction in Japan

1. Mt Fuji
                              2. Osaka Castle
                              3. Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park