A Worthwhile Visit at Hiroshima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Worthwhile Visit at Hiroshima

There is no doubt that Japan is one fascinating piece of land which explains the increasing number of visiting tourists per year. Looking into the rankings of the tourist destinations in Japan, it is not surprising that Hiroshima belongs to the list. Aside from the varying cultural diversity and the eye catching landscapes of Hiroshima, this city has so much to tell about its historical experiences.

What can you find in Hiroshima?

Basically, there are plenty of destinations that will mark your Hiroshima visit as one of your most unforgettable experiences. Setting foot in Hiroshima is like going back to the times of old. There you’ll see the remnants of the nuclear explosions which had left a permanent mark of terror in the lives of both the previous and present residents. Haunting tales had once been famous in Hiroshima but all the more did the tourists turned interested in visiting the city.

Locations such as the Peace Memorial Park and the Atomic Bomb Dome, the blue coastlines that pave way to the appreciation of picturesque sites, and the vestiges of Buddhist monuments and shrines are the key attractions of Hiroshima.

Aside from these destinations that you’ve got to try, Hiroshima likewise offers loads of outdoor activities such as scuba diving and hiking. Shopping for delicacies and souvenirs is another major resource of tourism income.

Your stay in Hiroshima is incomplete without the world-renowned hotels. Air flights and train travels are regular so hopping from Hiroshima to another city and vice versa is simple and hassle-free.

Geez, I always thought that Hiroshima is not worth the visit. I’ve imagined ghosts and other beings freakin’ out the place. Thanks for the info. You’ve corrected my notion!

Comment

So far I think Hiroshima is quite a sight. I’ll be excited to visit as I want to take a glance of the destruction that almost ruined mankind’s existence.

Comment

Are there connecting flights from Tokyo to Hiroshima? I love the thought of visiting a creepy yet historic place such as Hiroshima.

Comment

Is there any danger of radiation poisoning from the soil or anything?
          Would be very interested in seeing Hiroshima on my next trip to Japan.
          FREE Travel Brochures and Holiday Brochures by Email or Post! France, Italy, Greece, Europe, Australia, Canada, Alaska and more.

Comment

I went to Hiroshima this year and had a great time there. Forget the ghosts and radiation as most of the radiation went away quite quickly and there was vegetation life within months not years as expected. There is one tree that is still alive which survived the blast.

There are direct flights from big cities in Japan to Hiroshima. From Tokyo it is about a 1 hour flight.

Regarding an education Hiroshima will give you one.

On my blog I'll be writing up a trip report with some photos.
            http://onsenfeeljapan.com/

Comment

Hiroshima is a great place to visit. Highly recommended. While there, be sure to take a trip to Miyajima as well - that's the island with the famous gate in the water - and have some okonomiyaki and climb Mt Misen (or, for less exertion, take the cable car up).
              My sites:
              www.TravelGuide-Asia.com
              www.TravelGuide-Europe.com

Comment

a gate in the water ?

whats the purpose of the gate ?
                Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Hiroshima is a beautiful and gorgeous city of Japan. It is known for its alluring attractions that grab attentions of visitors throughout the world. It's natural places appeals me a lot. I visited there only twice time of my life to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing city. It is a nice place where tourist can visit and see a diverse kind of attractions of this beautiful city. I would love to go there again and again.

Comment

Well, I must say that Hiroshima is a really nice destination here in Japan. I would like to share with you I have been visited there and it is a really gorgeous destination or city for visiting lovers. I would try to go there for having fun again but this time I will go Hiroshima with my bets Friend who is now enjoying with me new york philadelphia washington

Comment

Hiroshima is one of the promising destination for nature lovers. I also had good time there and i would love to make a tour there for again and again and

Comment

Working...
                      X