Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main attractions of Tokyo & Kyoto? What are Staying Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main attractions of Tokyo & Kyoto? What are Staying Options?

Hi guys, I’ll be landing at Tokyo this year on 23 March. I’ll be staying there for 5 weeks. Can anyone suggest some main attractions of the city that I could visit during this period??? How far is Kyoto from the capital city? What is the best time to go there? Any advice for staying options???

Well, I been to Tokyo before and I could suggest you about this city. You could go to visit at, Meiji Shrine, Edo-Tokyo Museum, Mori Art Museum, Venus Fort, Design Festa and Asahi Beer Hall. You could live at Conrad Tokyo or Hotel Century Southern Tower. They have good accommodation in reasonable price.

Comment

If you have a plan to go to there then I am going to share the names of some must see places of this amazing city like:

Meiji Shrine
      Tokyo National Museum
      Tokyo DisneySea
      Tokyo Disneyland
      Ueno Zoo
      Rainbow Bridge
      Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden

I hope my shared information would be useful for travelling lovers.

Comment

I like your all suggested and sharing place names, but now I share my personal experience of Tokyo Disneyland. When I visited in Japan I visited its this attraction. I have been great fun there with my younger brother. I have some knowledge about this like Tokyo Disneyland is an 115-acre theme park at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan, near Tokyo. Its main gate is directly adjacent to both Maihama Station and Tokyo Disneyland Station. I want to visit again there for having fun in my life.

Comment

Meiji Shrine
          Tokyo National Museum
          Tokyo DisneySea
          Tokyo Disneyland
          Ueno Zoo
          Rainbow Bridge
          Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden

Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train
          Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden is a well known destination of Tokyo. It is most promising one destination among the all fun and naure lovers. It is a really great place for fun and where you can enoye hiking. I also visited there and I really ejoyed there hiking and photography. I want to know your views about this garden?

Comment

Working...
            X