Japan's Festivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan's Festivals

Hi everyone! I am interested to see the provinces in Japan, I'd like to see Tokyo too but maybe a whole afternoon is enough for that. I'd like to stay longer to the most beautiful Sakura park, if there's such, where can I find it?
    Also, where is the lantern festival held? I've seen on TV that it is near or within a garden that is well known for its simplistic designs.
    When is the best time to see Sakura and Lantern Festival? Thanks in advance.
    America Israel Travel

y to take a look this. It might be helpful for your curiousity. That is not calendar though. Even major festivals, there are so many everywhere there.

Want to Book a Hotel Room?
    Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

We don't have a sakura (cheery blossoms) festival here in Sapporo, Hokkaido. But Maruyama Park in the western suburb is a famous spot for hanami (cheery blossoms viewing). If you want to see sakura in Sapporo, it's good to be here in early to mid May. Please see details on the website below.
      Visit hot spots in Sapporo, Japan on seesapporo.com

Comment

I,m a tourist and traveling top different places and to collect informative stuff about the different places is my profession.I also visited Japan for two years ago.I attending there a Fuji Rock Festival .Its really a nice festival and it represent the culture of the Japan.Many people come on this pace but in crowd i have no issue because in crowd your fun doubles.But beware from pick pockets.
        This site give to you much reliable journey
        durham to new york bus

Comment

Jidai Matsuri japans festival which usually held in the month of October. It’s a religious festival of Japan. It has celebrated with full devotion in Tokyo. Few years back, I went to Japan for business purpose where I saw this festival. It’s quite interesting festival if you attend it live in Japan.
          I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Every festival has its own characteristics. While some festivals are calm and meditative, many are energetic and noisy.
            Bally Chohan

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite View Post
              Hi everyone! I am interested to see the provinces in Japan, I'd like to see Tokyo too but maybe a whole afternoon is enough for that. I'd like to stay longer to the most beautiful Sakura park, if there's such, where can I find it?
              Also, where is the lantern festival held? I've seen on TV that it is near or within a garden that is well known for its simplistic designs.
              When is the best time to see Sakura and Lantern Festival? Thanks in advance.
              We went to this park and I must say that it’s really very beautiful with lot of trees and plants. There are various activities for children. My husband and children love to go there once in a year. In this area, there are many other thing that you should not miss during the trip of japan.
              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

The Aphrodite Sakura Park is located at the northern-tip of Morningside Heights, New York City. It is a beautiful and historic park. This park is also known as Claremont Park. You can see beautiful trees. It gives lot of attraction. It is the best place for the natural beauty lover. I am planning to visit again after completing my New york travel and vaccation with my family. It is a really nice park.

Comment

I visited this park during my boston niagara falls trips with my family. It is a nice place for a family trip. It is one of the most famous historic places in New York. It boasts a bronze statue of General Daniel Adams Butterfield by Gutzon Borglum.

Comment

FRANKIE! after reading your post i think you have a great time at your Boston Niagara falls trip. I am totally agreed with you this one of most splendid places for having a great journey with family as well. I have been there many times yet being a nature lover always get ready for visiting there. i would love to know about your experiences let me know about those attractions were you used to visit during you trip?

Comment

I never get a chance to choose this trip but my elder sister had great experience about it. He told me during this trip he enjoys the day and night beautiful views of Niagara Falls, enjoy Maid of the Mist, watch Niagara Falls IMAX and learn at Corning Museum of Glass. That is the fantastic experience of his life. Guider can provide full information about desire places. I hope my shared information will be useful for you.

Comment

A lot of people from the world go there just to celebrate and i guess that is quite a reasonable thing to be done. The important thing which i personally feel is discovering all the basics which are there.Being aware of everything is surely a help big time and it stays decent in all the ways.
                        When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

It is a nice place for a family trip. I think that I have spent my best time here. Japan offers the best place to visit in Asia as it has a rich culture. Asia has contained many cultures, and visit the country by the tourist can meet the dynamic people of Japan.
                          :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

Guys! I agree with you. Really, Japan is a nice and beautiful country. There are very wonderful and popular destinations for tourism. Japan's Festivals are so amazing and fantastic all over the world. Here I am going to share some famous festivals of the Japan:
                            Gion Matsuri (Kyoto)
                            Awa Odori (Tokushima)
                            Kanda Matsuri (Tokyo)
                            Yuki Matsuri, Snow Festival (Sapporo)

I had a great time at 4-Day New York to Toronto & Montreal Tour

Comment

Gion Matsuri (Kyoto)
                              Awa Odori (Tokushima)
                              Kanda Matsuri (Tokyo)
                              Yuki Matsuri, Snow Festival (Sapporo)
                              Nebuta Matsuri (Aomori)
                              Kishiwada Danjiri Matsuri (Kishiwada, Osaka)
                              Golden Triangle Tour 3 days
                              Luxury homestay in agra near taj mahal |Best homestay in agra near taj mahal | Best Homestay agra | Homestay Near Taj Mahal | Luxury Home stay in agra | Homestay in agra | Budget hotel near taj mahal | Best hotel near taj mahal

Comment

Working...
                              X